ex called today from b/f's house on what would be our 3 year anniversary

bubbamackdaddy69

bubbamackdaddy69

Hey everyone. Thanks for reading..

A weird thing happened today. My ex that broke up with me almost 5 months ago called me today at home while I was at work from her new boyfriends house that she started dating right after we broke up.2 weeks after to be exact. Today Jan 5th would have been our 3 year anniversary together. Question to all but especially women.. Why do you think she called me today?Especially from her new b/f house? She made it clear to me a few months ago that she had no more feelings for me and that the new guy makes her happy... I still love her and miss her but trying to keep up with the no contact thing so I can heal faster..

She didn't leave a message today when she called but should I call her back? Or let it be...? She said she wanted to pick up the rest of her stuff sometime soon last time we spoke around xmas time but is it a coincidence she called of what would have been our 3 year anniversary today? I thought about her all day and I just noticed 10 mins ago that she called at noon from her new b/f house because I have call display..

SHould I call back?

• Author
bubbamackdaddy69

Yeah I guess you're right... It just felt weird her calling me today on what would have been our 3 year anniversary.It was really weird that she called from her new boyfriends house, the one she started dating 2 weeks after we broke up.. I guess I won't call her..

ya dont call her back, she broke up with you not you with her, if she wants u let her call back, she probably wants tos ee if u stil want her..forget her..EXES SUCK

• Author
bubbamackdaddy69

Yeah thanks for the advice. I haven't and I will not call her back at all.. She just confuses me alot sometimes..