Breaking up with a girl, it's unnatural

As guy you try long and hard to find a pretty girl who’s fun because of the full package looks, brains, smell etc.!

Well a lot of times things don’t work out. When they do it’s great. What about when things stop working out.

As a guy it is very hard to throw in the towel on a relationship. The thought of another guy succeeding where you didn’t. The thought of an opportunity that was open to you closing for the unknowing is both exciting and scary.

Just some thoughts… Some times it surely is better to let the door close. But who wants to make the mistake. Look back on their lives and wished they had made it work.

As guy you try long and hard to find a pretty girl who’s fun because of the full package looks, brains, smell etc.!

Well a lot of times things don’t work out. When they do it’s great. What about when things stop working out.

As a guy it is very hard to throw in the towel on a relationship. The thought of another guy succeeding where you didn’t. The thought of an opportunity that was open to you closing for the unknowing is both exciting and scary.

Just some thoughts… Some times it surely is better to let the door close. But who wants to make the mistake. Look back on their lives and wished they had made it work.

You're better off being single and not settling for a half-assed relationship where you aren't happy than sticking in a relationship where your needs aren't being met.

You're better off being single and not settling for a half-assed relationship where you aren't happy than sticking in a relationship where your needs aren't being met.

This is absolutely true.

• Author

This is absolutely true.

True. The thing is I blame myself too I'm not perfect. I don't want my dating life to turn into some kind of sitcom one girl to the next each week. So it's hard to move on when I do click at least partially with some one.