is she interested 30 days NC

I been in NC with my ex of 10 months for about 30 days, Last night i was playin xbox and in a party chat. My exes friends little borther joined and asked if it was me and i said yes, he told me my ex told him to join the chat, i said thats cool, then he said my ex said HI, and i said tell her a i said HI, then he left. Does thing do anything for NC. did i breeak it? does it mean anything that she wanted to say HI because our break up was bad and she had been pissed at me for 2 weeks of LC after the BU? We broke up according to her because we fought to much and that we both changed, we did fight but nothing big just talking and we always made up, I feel like i did change but i found myself again after NC. Is she interested or just playing games. Last time i talked to her she told me she didnt love me anymore and theres no point in being in eachothers lives.

It's pretty vague, but perhaps?... I am not sure why she would tell her little brother to join if he had no intentions of playing. Hard to say... It's small, so it could be anything.