He changed his number yet still calls me from a blocked number

As I posted before, he has broken up our engagement with me several times. His reason is because I am "too much drama".

He has recently gone so far as to change his phone number after a week of me not contacting him at all. I was weak and called him and found out he changed his phone number:(

I saw him online and talked to him. Well, I told him that I wanted to work things out with him and be with him again and he told me that as of right now he's in chill mode on relationships because they are just too much drama. And he says he changed his phone number because he can't just have a normal conversation with me, without the drama.

After this he's been calling me from a blocked number at least once a day. He'll ask me about me, my life and things going on and so on. What confuses me is he never wants to talk about getting back together and he doesn't like it when I bring it up because that's what he considers to be stirring up "DRAMA".

Although, during these phone conversations he will insinuate that he still loves ,cares about me and he still calls me his "love". When I talk to him about my daughter being a spoiled brat, he'll say things like, "well, I have my own spoiled brat to deal with too", meaning me. He also likes to talk about us in the future being intimate, as we haven't been intimate yet, it's a long distance relationship.

What I want to know is this a possible second chance? Or am I just wasting my time by even answering his blocked calls to me? I don't want to ask him again for a second chance because he doesn't like it and I'm sure he'll stop speaking to me.

Edited by honeydrip

You both are LDR, never been intimate but you've been engaged to him several times -- and he's broken off these engagements? Am I reading this right?

• Author

Yes Gee, we've known each other for a year and 3 months, and in a LDR for 7 months. He has broken it off because according to him I cause too much drama.