if your thinking about them, then surely they'll be thinking of you too?

something that bugs me! i know i have thought about my ex boyfriend multiple times today, surely he does aswell. especially being 3 weeks since we broke up and knowing that he still loves me. he must think of me just as much as i do about him! at least i hope so :)

something that bugs me! i know i have thought about my ex boyfriend multiple times today, surely he does aswell. especially being 3 weeks since we broke up and knowing that he still loves me. he must think of me just as much as i do about him! at least i hope so :)

Who broke up with who? How long together?

• Author

he broke up with me but he's still unsure on whether it was the right thing to do or not, and we've been together for 14 months but on and off for about 6 before that :)

he broke up with me but he's still unsure on whether it was the right thing to do or not, and we've been together for 14 months but on and off for about 6 before that :)

Usually if your dumped for someone else I don't think they think of you as much as you think about them. Their in the excitement stage of a new relationship , not that they don't think of you at all.

All of us dumpees here (including me) wish/hope they think of us.

I doubt it . Im sorry to say that but I do not believe they think of us very often at all . Im sorry I know it hurts . Its tough I know . I miss my ex terribly, I dont think I cross her mind . Try to stay strong .

• Author
Usually if your dumped for someone else I don't think they think of you as much as you think about them. Their in the excitement stage of a new relationship , not that they don't think of you at all.

oh i was not dumped for anyone else, and my ex isn't in a new relationship :) in fact we've both made a promise to eachother that were not to do so whilst we both love eachother:)

oh i was not dumped for anyone else, and my ex isn't in a new relationship :) in fact we've both made a promise to eachother that were not to do so whilst we both love eachother:)

Made a promise not to see anyone else! Are the both of you planning on staying single forever??

My ex told me the other day she works to cover up the pain of our break up, because when she's not working she sits in her room crying over me. Her family had told the same thing to people I know before my ex told me too... so sometimes dumpers do think about dumpees

• Author
Made a promise not to see anyone else! Are the both of you planning on staying single forever??

no, obviously not. but if i were dating someone else, he'd be hurt and angry. and vice versa. and we dont want to hurt eachother at the moment whilst our feelings are raw. plus i believe we'll be together again, so.. :)

I'm not really sure. My ex is probably too busy texting, missing her new guy (who is long distance) to bother thinking about me or the **** thing she did to me. However her house is round the corner from me and she is going to stumble across loads of things that remind her of me and see loads of my friends whilst going about her day to day life that will remind her, but that's not to say she misses me at all.

We just don't know do we, there's no point in thinking that they will or won't because we can't no for certain. My ex seemed to have a very bad memory about events and experiences and so maybe her memory of me and our relationship will fade rather easily.

Little things she's done however, like removing a Facebook photo of me and her baby nephew however for really no reason at all, would suggest I'm on her mind.

My ex told me the other day she works to cover up the pain of our break up, because when she's not working she sits in her room crying over me. Her family had told the same thing to people I know before my ex told me too... so sometimes dumpers do think about dumpees

Tell me you're not talking to her Dovic...

PositiveNegative

...well...

This isn't going to end well...

If its been 3 weeks then yeah he probably does. I'm going through the same thing just we never broke up before but were together for 3 years. and i broke up with him cause I was angry at the fact that he defended his cousin. He isn't talking to me much cause it 'hurts'. but he says he still loves me and thinks about me but he wants to move on. But he obviously still thinks about me. If you guys shared something special and had beautiful memories then yeah he is still thinking about you.

My ex is telling me the same thing. after a week of me trying to get back with him we decided to be friends. We both decided that cause we rather have each other in our lives then not have each other. We are still very much in love. And it hurts me but he needs time to heal. and so does your ex. they need time to heal. become her friend. let her be ready though. cause we only got to this conclusion when he was FINALLY ready to talk. it took a week :/ but we are friends. sometimes its hard for us to talk to each other because he is still hurt. even though i gave him the option to come back to me. they are acting out of pain and immaturity. but its okay. if you love her you'll always be there for her. and like how i am hoping that one day he realizes it and comes back to me. he's already starting to call me by my nickname that he had for me and in the morning he called me sweety. brought a smile to my face. give it time. time heals all wounds <3

You are so right unfortunately I made the biggest oops 2 weeks ago and slept with an ex who told me 2days later that they are about to move their new mate in with them....I should have asked first but trust me I learned a big lesson