how has he moved on so fast!!!!

Hello me and my long term partner of 7 years broke up 6 months ago, we have a little boy together so it makes it even harder that I have to see him and I'm very close to his family.

When we split up we was still very close I told him to leave but he never came back we did argue a lot and he did cheat and I found stuFf on his phone so told him to go but silly me as I was lonely I still craved his attention and even though I kicked him out he didn't want to come back, up until a month or so ago we were fine and hed always give me money and pay the bit of rent for the house we have together and always swore that he wasn't with anybody else and silly me still slept with him think just because I couldn't have him anymore... But also when we first split up his car used to be parked on this street and he always say oh I left it thr or went pub but then pieces started to come together that he was with someone but still he swore he wasn't.. And my son kept telling me he was staying at a little boy and girls house but peter said no that's not true then last week he txt me and said I met someone who I like and guess what its the girls house where his car was always park I'm so angry and hurt but if he so happy why was he still telling me he not with anyone and swore he would never take my son around any other woman and still trying to sleep with me up till a month ago..

Until he finds out that I have only spoke to someone but now won't give me money or anything to pay my rent so he left me in a mess but why he doing that when he with someone

Now its his dads birthday at the weekend and he taking her there where everyone nos me and playing happy familys I feel so hurt that he could do all this after being together so long please tell me what you think

This is so gutting when you're lover AND your best friend starts to treat you like a stranger and it must hurt so much! He is doing this because he is selfish and doesn't seem to care about your feelings. Fair enough, he met someone new, but that doesn't mean he should treat you any differently. My heart goes out to you!

Hello me and my long term partner of 7 years broke up 6 months ago, we have a little boy together so it makes it even harder that I have to see him and I'm very close to his family.

When we split up we was still very close I told him to leave but he never came back we did argue a lot and he did cheat and I found stuFf on his phone so told him to go but silly me as I was lonely I still craved his attention and even though I kicked him out he didn't want to come back, up until a month or so ago we were fine and hed always give me money and pay the bit of rent for the house we have together and always swore that he wasn't with anybody else and silly me still slept with him think just because I couldn't have him anymore... But also when we first split up his car used to be parked on this street and he always say oh I left it thr or went pub but then pieces started to come together that he was with someone but still he swore he wasn't.. And my son kept telling me he was staying at a little boy and girls house but peter said no that's not true then last week he txt me and said I met someone who I like and guess what its the girls house where his car was always park I'm so angry and hurt but if he so happy why was he still telling me he not with anyone and swore he would never take my son around any other woman and still trying to sleep with me up till a month ago..

Until he finds out that I have only spoke to someone but now won't give me money or anything to pay my rent so he left me in a mess but why he doing that when he with someone

Now its his dads birthday at the weekend and he taking her there where everyone nos me and playing happy familys I feel so hurt that he could do all this after being together so long please tell me what you think

Sad reality: He probably stopped caring for you a long time ago, making it a cinch for him to move on after the break up. Knowing that he stopped caring for a long time ago should put anger in your heart and help you to move on. You need to focus on ALL the bad things he did to you, make a list of them all and put it on your fridge, so you're constantly reminded of the things he did to you. You won't move on if you don't focus on the negative. Focusing on the negative pushes the feelings of loneliness and want out of your heart and allows you to move forward. Pretty soon you'll stop seeing any good in him and start to see only the bad.