after 7 months of relation n 2 months of no contact feels hopeless !!!!!!!!!!

Hi ppl..i would like to share my story with you all..ok so I had met a guy ard 9 months back in nov 2010 as a marriage prospect..we hit off instantly and decided to take it further.. it was a long distance relation..different countries as he worked in another country..so we would hardly get weekends to talk..n met once in 2-3 months..now things were going great between us but he was d kind who wanted to take things slow n take his time in taking a decision..n i was not comfortable with it..yet i gave him 7 months to decide..but in between i was suffering from mood swings(it is something which happens to me quite often) and also v had argument once twice in between these 7 months..now before we were suppose to meet in june 2011 i happened to tell him something which annoyed him n he was back to square one saying he wants more time in deciding..n i was sure that i dont want to give dis relation more time as i had got a lot attached already..i decided to call it off though he was like v can take more time n in between also can look for more people to see if v can find a good match but also keep each other as option which dint go well with me..so i called it off..

but within one month i realized i am missing him already a lot..so asked to give the relation another chance..he said ok but again said the same thing which i wrote above adding it may take time to know whether v can adjsut with each other nature n if v can then how long it wil take he s not sure..this guy s not very expressive so everythin about him is a mystery..its been 2 months now v havent spoken to each other..he dint call me neither have i..i dont knw whether there is any hope ahead..not sure if he wil come back..i m finding it hard to forget him n wish that he comes back but being an inexpressive guy i m not sure whether he wil approach me again..i feel wont it come in between his ego..i m confused..please help

Have you received any kind of counseling for your mood swings?

The best thing I can think to do right now is just not contact him for a while and focus on yourself and your reasons for wanting to marry someone. 7 months is not a lot of time, especially if it was long distance, so I hope you take some time to analyze what you want and find realistic timeframes for achieving those goals.

just my 2 cents.

• Author

hi..well i hav few close friends who help me with my mood swings but to be honest in this case it was more to do with my ex bf who was bothering me a lot n dint want to get married to this guy..he wud convince me to the extent i wud get confused abt my decision..anyway after everythin is over i m sure my ex bf was a jerk who was selfish in his intentions..n i hav made sure he s not able to contact me anyhow since 2 months..n m better off this way..

about this guy i feel he is an ideal partner anyone can have n i feel remorse abt the fact that i lost such a great guy n not sure whether i wil b able to find anyone as good as him..i wud say he was perfect..so there s regret to spoil things with him..also i know 7 months is not too much but i really liked him (not sure if i can term it as love)..i keep myself busy wid my work n hobbies yet there s hope to b back wid him..wat do u think usually a guy who s not very expressive can he make d 1st move to contact the gal if he is missing her??

btw thanks for ur post..means a lot :)

• Author

ya i guess u right...but as i said earlier he was a perfect partner anyone can have so i jus feel if there is any hope..even i want a partner who can be my best friend..not sure wat is right..but i hav given my 100% already so if it has to happen it will o else i m confident i wil b with d right guy anyways :)