Very short... Pleae answer either A or B?

Hi Guys,

Left a longer post earlier basically saying my ex is texting me everyday and making plans to see me etc... We are flirting back and forth daily, but I'm not sure her motivation i.e. is this helping her deal with her guilt, helping her get over me at her own pace or is she regretting her decision? So do I:

A. Keep this up showing her how fun and confident I am in the hope of winning her back?

B. Cut off all contact to make her realise what life is like without me?

Hi Guys,

Left a longer post earlier basically saying my ex is texting me everyday and making plans to see me etc... We are flirting back and forth daily, but I'm not sure her motivation i.e. is this helping her deal with her guilt, helping her get over me at her own pace or is she regretting her decision? So do I:

A. Keep this up showing her how fun and confident I am in the hope of winning her back?

B. Cut off all contact to make her realise what life is like without me?

Well, what do you want? If you want her back, then I guess continue. If you don't care if she's in your life, then either A or B. If contact with her hurts, then B.

It all depends on your wants and stress level.

B.

If she hasn't given you clear indication of wanting you back and hasn't verbalized it then its best to leave things be. Her back and forth is yanking you back and forth, be the rock and pull away from it. If you truly want to show her how confident and fun you are then do the confident thing and dont be swayed by her breadcrumbs. I say pull away, now that is true confidence.

• Author
B.

If she hasn't given you clear indication of wanting you back and hasn't verbalized it then its best to leave things be. Her back and forth is yanking you back and forth, be the rock and pull away from it. If you truly want to show her how confident and fun you are then do the confident thing and dont be swayed by her breadcrumbs. I say pull away, now that is true confidence.

Thank you!

I think it really depends on what you want and the situation. Yes you can cut all contact and make her realize that "distance makes the heart grow fonder" but...what if she ends up losing interest and you will forever lose the chance and the "what if" keeps going on in your heart for however long. So, it all comes down to how much you love the person and if it's all worth gambling for. Hope that helps