Here's what i texted my ex.......no response yet....good or bad?

Im not the type of guy to play games with no contact etc, this girl went to a therapy session with me a week ago and I know she cares.....so I just did it

"I'm just saying I would give anything or do anything for u to give me just 1 chance to show u how great a guy I can be bc I know how great we were together....that's all I want, and I've never wanted anything more in my life and I just had to be open and say it and if u don't agree then fine I'll finally sleep happy knowing I did all I could bc I havent slept well in weeks"

How long ago did you guys break up? Your messeage seems legit and sincere. Give her time and space. Eventually when she contacts you... if she contacts you take it slow and easy.

I would have atleast written a letter. I would perform damage control and text her again saying..."I didn't mean to come across as so needy. You're amazing and I'm amazing but when I'm with you I'm invincible. Peace."

NC is not a game either. NC is for when your "dumper" contacts you and you need to stop the BS and heal. Not contacting is sparing your dignity. I've made alllll of the mistakes except for pathetic begging and pleading at some level. So I'm not just preaching.

Edited by EgoJoe
Additional info.
  • Author

I hear all that, broke up july 1.....I just miss her so much, its been a month im ready for the games to end and figure out yes or no are we gonna do something

I agree with Joe. I've been there too. As much as it hurts... if she dosent contact you then do ur best to not contact her. As much as it hurts time will decide how long your pain will last. If she dosent respond... let her go... you'll be doing yourself a favor in the pain category.

• Author

its just frustrating bc we'll be in the middle of a conversation via text and then she'll just stop texting me and disappear for a few hours./....she runs from talking to me when it gets serious

You could always try and actually call her. You know, that talkie thing your phone also does. She can't really run from that, and if she does, it's a pretty much no brainier than she doesn't want to talk to you.

Stop guessing over texting.