He sent me a virus, and I want to send him a hate email so badly! Long post warning

My ex dumped me last November by email after I found out that he put a ring on another womans finger and planned to marry her in January. I knew nothing about this and I confronted her first, then him. And that email was the response I got.

I had heard nothing from him since despite my emails to him when I found out from the missus that he had been lying and cheating on me the entire 3 years (of course she only knew about 2 years, he lied and said we broke up before they met, among other lies that he is still telling).

On April of this year my father died. It was very traumatic for me and of course he completey ignored me even though he knew my father and my father was fond of him (before i told him about all of this). Thankfully, my bf was my rock through all this. My ex sent me an email a couple of weeks ago, which I assumed was a condolence email. It was a virus.

I am so angry about this. First, why would he send me this at this time when I am grieving so hard over my loss, and if he didn't send it, what the hell am I still doing on his email list?

The good news about all of this is that I have been seeing someone since right after that farce of a wedding, and ironically, my ex introduced us the year before. We ran into each other and we have been together ever since.

Because they know each other, I asked bf if he would call a*shole and tell him to get me off his list immediately, which he did. My ex told him one lie after another until he told him, look f*ck all that, just get my gf off your d*mn list right now!

I am still so pissed over this, and I know that bf handled this, but I want to send him an email so badly blasting him for continuing to be the pig he was at the end, and for the virus he sent me.

I know this will only make this worse and I don't even want to type this fools name, but I keep getting the urge to do this. UGH!!!