Miss her a lot today.

Help! It's hurting a lot right now. I miss her company, I miss being able to talk to her. I miss her voice, I miss her warmth... I miss everything.

It's hard to better yourself sometimes, when you have this huge piece of your head and heart missing someone you love and knowing you'll never hold them or see them in person ever again. Knowing they're so far away, and you're so out of their thoughts when you were once everything to them.

I'm feeling weak right now. I miss that freaking girl so much. Bad day as far as missing the ex is concerned. Sigh. I wish i could fast forward to the end of the summer.

HeartOfAPhoenix

You'll have good days and bad days. Try being grateful for everything that you do have though, it helps a lot. After a while you'll start to notice you are having many more good days than bad, and soon after that you'll realize you never have a bad day anymore (well at least not bad because you are thinking of her).

Chin up, Better days are coming!!! :)

• Author

Some days have been good, and some like today have been bad. I think I'm going to go work out or something. Try to focus it on something else. Normally I'd grab a beer :p

I miss that cute little bit*h!! :mad::mad::mad:

HeartOfAPhoenix

lol yeah just be careful with the beer... you don't want to be guilty of drunk dialing/texting. Working out is a good way to get your mind off of things though, and makes you more attractive to those other woman out there.