Can No Contact Be Re Started ?

K when my girl of 4 yrs first walked out on me a month ago with no explination i was crushed .i have called her asking why etc ,getting no solid replies just ''it's over'' , ''i don't love you anymore'', ''i'm not in love with you anymore'' [hard to hear when we never had an argument for 4 yrs ] K i am now moving and have somethings of hers and just things from here she likes to give her .so i contacted her on these PLUS her dad is verry ill and i asked how he was doing .we've talked about nothing in particular ,she wished me luck with my new place,i offerd her to come see it sometime,she said that would be do able says we're friends i've done nothing wrong,it's her , i believe she's seeing someone else i've asked her but no reply on that .EVEN said let me get settled in the new place maybe a new enviroment would be good for us , offerd to go to talk with the neighborhood pastor who knows us etc all no replies or just shot down .

SOO we've had ''contact'' withing the last week we've had none ,i recently sent an e-mail answering something she asked me when we last spoke IF i'd take the things with me to my new place and she can pick them up when she has time .i said not a problem .

HERE it is Monday [i move over the comming weekend] my phone is not ringing , she's not knocking at my doorr to talk

Being we had minimal contact after she walked out and now none what so ever is it too late to start the ''no contact'' for a period of time ?

HER birthday is comming up in July [the end of the month] i've already bought her a gift,i don't have the receipt,it's birth stone earrings [i wont use lol ] don't know anyone else who has a birthday in July [i bouth the earrings before she walked out on me ]

ALL i want to do is put the earrings in a card and leave them in her mail box [i wont be writting any messages in the card ] maybe she'll call and thank me maybe she wont it's a gamble .

SO i enforce no contact now until her birthday and see where that goes,i DO want her back no doubt

JUST hopping the contact we've had though very minimal will not affect the ''no contact'' now if that makes sence .....

You can restart it, but why put yourself in the position of needing to?

Stay NC, sell the earings, and do something fun for yourself.

whatever you do, don't give her the earrings.

really, coming to your ex with a birthday present is an awful idea, unless you are friends, like actual friends with no romantic feelings.

if my ex would've given me a birthday present so shortly after a breakup I would probably get pissed or just sigh with frustration.

I don't agree on selling the earrings, keep them somewhere hidden until you feel ready to get rid of them without feeling bad (after you get over her) or if you get that second chance with her and can give them to her...

don't give in, it's very hard, but she probably won't appriciate the gesture as much as you would like her to.

sure you can re-start NC. but why bother if you don't have to? trust me re-starting NC is no fun. it's actually harder the second time around. i had to re-start NC after i broke it back in february when my ex contacted me the day before my birthday. we stayed in contact for a month as friends (and by the way he never once said "happy birthday" during that time, some friend! :rolleyes:). i went back to NC because i couldn't handle listening to him talk about dating other women.

think about that too -- what if you contact your ex on her birthday and find out she's seeing some other guy? believe me that's going to be the knife in the gut that you're better off without! my ex's bday is at the end of july too and i have no intention whatsoever of breaking NC to tell him so much as happy birthday. it's not worth it. our exes have moved on with their lives and we need to move on with ours as well. take the advice of the other posters and sell the earrings and buy something for yourself instead! ;)