She wants to have a meeting!

Ok, I had no contact for 3 days and this morning she texts me and says she want to come over before I go into work and talk...she has shot me a few texts since then and said she will be here at my place....I am so nervous as to what is going to happen. I can't even spit and am a lost of words on what to say? I know what I feel but don't want to dump that all at one time either....I feel angry, hurt and so on....any advice people???

Dude! Breath!!! You are the one in control here! I've read your other posts and it sounds like she is the one that is not decided on a bunch of things. I mean, if I'm reading this correctly, she still lives with her Ex. I think that you deserve a woman that can give you straight answers and a little respect to call you or contact you when she says she will.

My point is, hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.

• Author

Thanks Chi...yes, she still lives her soon to be ex husband and in reality has left me in limbo the past week or two...the crazy thing was this morning after I woke up etc I was going to send her the so long and take care text and move on...I packed up all her stuff last night, burned whatever letters she gave me and tossed out everything else...now this...oy vey!

Yeah just relax. You're not the one on the hot seat here, she is. Continue on the path you were on, hell you can even let her see that her stuff was being packed up and whatever, no need to hide it. Don't worry about not knowing what to say either, all you can do is be honest and say "I wasn't expecting to hear from you and I'm caught a little off guard, but it appears you're the one with something to say so I'll let you do the talking".

You got a little bit of the upper hand and a little bit of power here by being the one who got contacted, don't forfeit that upper hand right back over to her by being all nervous about it and acting as though you're the one with something to lose here. Be confident and cool, and that doesn't mean you have to appear indifferent or lie and say you don't care if things between you two work out (like so many people seem to interpret it when they're told to "play it cool"). There's a fine line between being honest and appearing desperate. Be truthful, that's the only way to go, but wait for her to ask you questions and give specific truthful answers, don't just spill your guts voluntarily.