Sex with an ex

Oh my Gosh, i can't believe what I've done. Tell me I'm not a horrible person!!! Here's the story. Me and my ex broke up 2 months ago, we were together for 2 years almost to the exact date. We broke up b/c we both had so much crap going on in our lives...and we realized that we could not give eachother what we each wanted at this point in our lives. We are both young 21 years old, and we are college students, who need to be free and experience college! So, that is what we did. However, after we broke up, I started talking to this other guy, dating him. We have had sex , and I really have grown attached to him although it's only been 2 months. He's a really cool guy, but I can't really see myself marrying him or anything, which I COULD my ex. He's just fun to hang out with and I guess fool around with.

Anyways, so my ex, "Chris" lives at the same complex as me, and he saw me at the pool laying out today. Came over, invited me back to his apt. Realize that I have not had physical contact, and have only talked to him over the phone several times in the past 2 months since we broke up. So, we ended up having sex! I wanted to, and he kept making moves on me, but I feel so horrible for this guy "Jake" that I have been seeing.

So, my question is, should I say anything to "Jake" about this happening? I do not want to get back with my ex anytime soon, and may never, and we both know this...so it's not about that...i just feel horrible!!! Has anybody every experienced this? And please, no lectures... I know what i've done is wrong....and i've got friends and a mom to tell me this. :)

I guess if i were you, since im such an honest person (with a white lie here and there), i would tell jake about waht you did with your ex. whatever happens from there, is how its meant to be

Tell Jake what you did or just break up with Jake and don't tell him what you did. If you don't see yourself marrying him, why lead him on. I think anything else is spineless on your part...

CaterpillarGirl

Tell Jake. You guys should be on the same page about what your relationship means. If it's just a casual, fun thing like you say, he may not be that upset about it. If he is, it is obvious your relationship meant more to him than you thought (i.e. potential for marriage). If this is the case, you should break things off with him.

One other note - ever consider moving? ;)