What should I do about her?

My girlfriend and I have been split up for almost 2 months now and we were together for 2 years. She ended the relationship with me and said she loved me but, dosen't feel the same about me anymore and needed time. During this time I have done the "no contact" thing, but she keeps calling me and wanting to see me. Does this mean she's still in love with me and what should I do? Thanks for any advice.

VASH THE STAMPEDE

Its really hard to tell,she might want to get back with you,but other hand maybe she wants to break it off completely.

I would suggest you talk with her and find out whats on her mind.to me it sounds like she might still have some interest in you,other wise why would she call?

Unless you owe her money.:lmao:

Holy CRAP, take whatever you can get. If she wants to see you, see her. Find out what she wants, what she's feeling.

God, man, I'd give my left nut for that to happen with me during my break.

You could also write her an email telling her to write you back. That way she could say exactly what she wants in her email and allow you to think about it and respond if you want. This would allow you to "digest" anything she has to say and that way neither of you would say anything you later regret. Just a thought.

hopeinternational

Well, it doesn't guarantee that she still loves you like before, because she may just be feeling a sense of emptiness/loneliness without you being around. If she finds another way of filling that gap, you may not be hearing from her so often anymore.

But nevertheless, this is a clear sign that you still have a place in her heart. Do you want to give the relationship another shot? Take it slowly...she said she needed time, so give her time to figure things out. But do see her occasionally and talk to her gently. She's probably confused so you'll need to be patient, and show that you still want the relationship but won't force it on her. Be magnanimous. :)

• Author

She's at college right now and I think she might be seeing someone up there. I'm not for sure but it's a gut feeling. During the break we have been some what affecinate torwards each other. Do you think maybe she is leading me on? I have asked her if she is and she says no. Then I ask what is going on between us and she says she dosen't know. I do want to make the relationship work, I want to marry this girl.

She called me last night and told me she missed spending time with me and that she loved me. We talked for maybe 10 min. until her cell phone rang and she said she needed to let me go because it was a "friend". This all happened at 1 a.m. in the morning. I need someone to shine some light on the subject and give me an understanding of maybe what is going on. Thanks for all the previous replies.

I don't think anyone will be able to tell you what is going on. She sounds confused. Just be cool to her when you talk and don't pressure her too much.. that will only push her away. If she is a freshman she is probably getting adjusted and enjoying some new found freedom. I'm also sure she misses you a ton.... basically it's just a confusing time in her life.