Broken Heart

Aight can someone help me out please? Me and my ex started going out spring break of 2002 and we out for like 8 months. The relationship went really good and then at the end it got really bad. Now im stillc caught thinking about her, and at times wanthing her back. its a year and so later and i still love her. We talk off and on and she told my friend she still loves me but she thinks she needs something else. When we were together we broke up a couple of times and over stupid stuff. Then after the last time, my friend was going home since he lives down the road and he seen my worst enemys car at her house and everyone says they had sex, butshe swears they didnt and even says he wasnt there that he was down the street. It still bothers me cause i love her and miss her badly. She was the only girl i ever felt like this about what do i do about this. Everyone tells me to get over her, but it is really hard, i dont understand what happened and i try to avoid seeing her and when i do i get really upset and stuff.

If you two aren't together, she has no reason to lie to you. Believe her that they didn't do anything.

Ask her out. See what happens. Give it another shot. If it doesn't work, at least you tried.

It's better to try and fail than to never try and wonder "What if?"

How come do I try to avoid her, and when i do see her i get upset. Is it cause i love her and dont want to. I always say i want her back but i cant bring my self to ask her out. but your right I think i need to to see what happens.

She says hi, she and talks to me. Then at the dance when she told my friend that she still loved me but she thinks she needs someone esle, she kept looking at me the whole night. I would catch her lookin at me atleast over 20 times through the whole night. Then I finally went up to talk to her and we talked for awile and she told me to call her sometime and we can talk more but i haven't yet. If i call what do i talk about im so confused.

Sorry dalionz... I don't know what you should do... she might be messing with your head... i would stay away from her. She would call you if she really wants to be back together. If you do call her, be prepared to leave the conversation feeling as confused as you are now.

hopeinternational

From your description, it appears that she might be confused herself and might not have fully let go of you. I wonder what she meant when she said that she needed someone else...

Why don't you give her a call, ask to meet up some time over a drink or meal. When you do, find out what she's been doing with her life, etc and find a chance or two to bring up some happy memories when you two were still together. If things still look good, talk about how things could be better and the possibility of giving it another shot. But remember - don't be impatient. Be prepared for confused or non-committal answers. If you do get those kind of replies, back off nicely and you live to fight another day. Try again some time later. But if you lose patience and become pushy, it will be unsalvageable and truly over.

Good luck, Dalionz.

I have no idea what she meant by that, maybe cause are break up was harsh and she doesnt want to go through it again, and ill admit so of that was my fault. I didn't have to act the way i did when we broke up but i didnt want to loser her and never been a situation like that before. But, that night she just kept looking at me, and when i would look and see her looking she wouldnt turn away i would.