funny ways of breaking up?

y does breaking up have to be upsetting? if ya gonna do sumpin, might as well have a little fun with it. who's got some ideas? here's a few i thought of myself...

At point of cuming during sex say "oh yer, we just broke up", once ya done say "haha, for that split second u were sleeping with some1 who wasnt ya boyfriend, you slut!"

be annoyed at sumpin they do, storm out n say "ya not what im looking for in a girlfriend/boyfriend" or nething so they're confused as to weather ya together or not. dont call em, cos ofcourse ya broken up, but when they call u act as if ya still together "na sorry cant do that with ya, im busy.... what? yer we're still together baby" then hang up. That'll stop em from looking elsewhere for a while. LMAO

"We have laws against physical pain and financial pain but we dont have laws against emotional pain, i only went out with u to get u emotionally attached then dump ya so i could cause pain... and its alllll legal! get 1 back for the boys/girls"

Take ya partner to a karaoke bar, get up on stage, sing a song, then be like to the whole pub "thank you, i dedicate that song to my girlfriend/boyfriend who i just dumped, yer thats right baby, im not going out with you ne more, lady's n gentlemen... we just broke up!! YEEEY! WOOO!"

any one else got any suggestions? ide like to hear em.

PS. na im not thinking about dumping my girlfriend :p altho i can definatly see how ude get that impression.

• Author

jenny, u treat me like crap so ive been sleeping with phillip

phillip: ya willy's too small.

YA BOTH DUMPED!

*gets 1 back for tha trolls, BOO-YA!*

First of all cliche boy your post is a mess and too difficult to read completely but I get your point. Not too funny really. And I like sick humour.

Secondly, what is going on in this thread? Anyone care to elaborate. Flames and trolls?

i looove black humour too but this guy isn't doing it for me. this is less monthy python, more jackass style, i think.

though i'm probably just mad because he broke up with me and slept with phillip.

i think a troll is someone who posts something inflammatory looking for responses. like fishing for sharks. <i had to look this up> whereas a flame is aimed at a particular poster to incite them. my first use of the word flame was incorrect.