it's really hard to read him

Hopeless Girl

its really hard to read him. he dumped me but tells me these things when we had the talk after a week and so of break up:

-I miss you

-I've been sad

-Did you go to the movies with him? (a friend he saw hangoing out with me one day)

-I wanna kiss you but I shouldn't cause I dont wanna hurt you

-Wanna eat? After that we went to a fast food to have lunch

-I freaked when I saw you hangin out

-Making me jealous of other girls

TheN after I dropped him off at his apt he hugged me so hard.

But says he cant be with me right now

Whats wroong with him? Is he really not that into me? Or is he crazy?

Why do you have to read him, when he's not doing reading your feelings at all.

All these words that he typed are breadcrumbs, don't fall for it. You see, he said so many of these words like he misses you, wants to go out with you, but then he said he can't be with you now. Do you want to fall into the trap where you are around him but you are not his gf? Some girls fall into this trap and ended up becoming their tools, Friends With Benefits. Never get into this state, it is very damaging not for the relationship, but yourself.

Unless, he is making firm, consistent and sincere words and actions. Then both of you have something to work on.

At the meantime, you have to focus on yourself first. Whatever he's saying to you now put it aside.

Because if you keep on analyzing what he is saying, you will be the one going crazy.

You can do it :)

• Author
Hopeless Girl

yea i know. trust me, I learned a lot from the boyfriend I had before this one. But it seems he wants to be with me. But I'm totally NCing him. He contacted me last night cause I connected to MSN and disconnected fast and he texted "your blew me off hehe!" Whatever. Guys are idiots hehe

Thatguyintx

Hopeless,

In summary, and this is going to be harsh, he is saying "I haven't found someone else yet, and I want you around until I do." Sucks, doesn't it?

You are being setup to be his backup plan. He is also checking to make sure you don't hurt his ego by finding someone else already.

NC, NC, NC. Keep on doing it.