Blocked

joshextreme

I know I've been around this forum a lot posting all my problems and I would like to thank everyone for being the support that I've needed. If it wasn't for everyone here I'd probably still be making mistakes haha

To the point, I just officially blocked my ex on FB.. again. For some reason all I care about her reaction and I can't seem to think for myself. I think it's cause I want her back so badly. I just restarted NC and I'm on day 2.

This is the reason I broke NC.. http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t270722/

Now before I went NC I had set my settings so that she could go to my page but couldn't see a thing but my picture. I could also see her page except I could see everything.

As I said before is why do I care about her reaction so much?

You will get to a point where you don't care it will just take some time but it'll hit you in stages, you'll feel it a little stronger each time then you won't care at all.

I think this is the stage people fear is actually not caring, you know it's in the post but at the stage you may be at you still really care.

I think I got my first little 'not caring' stage tonight, in all honesty you will sicken yourself with caring, looking at FB, wondering if you'll get a text etc. and that is what brings about your resolve to once and for all not care.

At this point you have her on a pedestal and she knows it, picture her up there on that pedestal then see her fall off it and flat on her face. Keep reprogramming your mind with that thought.

• Author
joshextreme
You will get to a point where you don't care it will just take some time but it'll hit you in stages, you'll feel it a little stronger each time then you won't care at all.

I think this is the stage people fear is actually not caring, you know it's in the post but at the stage you may be at you still really care.

I think I got my first little 'not caring' stage tonight, in all honesty you will sicken yourself with caring, looking at FB, wondering if you'll get a text etc. and that is what brings about your resolve to once and for all not care.

At this point you have her on a pedestal and she knows it, picture her up there on that pedestal then see her fall off it and flat on her face. Keep reprogramming your mind with that thought.

yeah thanks! Not checking her fb tonight was actually kinda nice. It's hard to imagine anything bad to her since we ended on kinda good terms.

Why do people fear not caring? I would love to not care lol

Edited by joshextreme