hold on or mov on?? :(

i knw tis is realy long...bt pls do read and tell me whtr i hav "to move on or hold on" !!... :(

He is 19

Am 18 now...

we were in realtionship for abt 3 years...we both were realy in gud terms,realy lovd one anthr...talkd abt marriage n otr stuffs..my parents knw abt him and tey even agred to marry him aftr gettin settld in lyf..bt as part of my studies i had to move to anothr place..so we were goin in ldr...

i was sort of clingy n dependent on him..we usd to fight for small things also..stil none of tese fights wuld go beyond 2 or 3 days...bt now itz been 3 or 4 months since he calld me..he askd for me freedom in oct 2010...i was realy devastd wen i heard it...n i startd beggin n cryin 2 him...bt nuthin changd his mind...realy i lost my control n even felt like endin my life :( :(...bt ten he textd me like "he wil be back aftr his studies,nw u concentrte ur life..he dont wont a realtinship now bt wil b bck aftr 5 years"...

he txtd me on my bday nov 11,2010...i thought he wud call me bt he dint..i askd him why,whtr i becme a stranger 2 u etc..n ten we fightd again..:(

i tried calin him bt he wont pick d call...i really love him n i want him back in my life...

on tis feb 14,2011..i chatd wid him..he told he kindof movd on wid his lyf..bt he is single..n he told i might hav a chance wid him aftr he gets a job(wich is aftr 5 yrs)...ten we talkd abt his parents etc...stil he dint wish me "valentiz day wishes"...

i came to knw from one of his clgmate tat all his frnds stil usd to tease him wid my name...

what shud i do??...shud i move on or apply NC for 2 months??...we realy had gud tym 2gthr...n i cant take him out of my mind!!...everythin makes me think of him....his exams r cumin up on april 2nd week n am goin back 2 place on april...wat 2 do??...shud i cal him or wait again?....i realy need him backk...pls help mee..

Please try and write in normal English, so much easier to read then...

Anyway, calling him and texting him to come back will not improve your chances of getting back with him. It will only scare him away. Go NC with him for a while, give him some space. As he said to you, try and move on with your life, don´t sit around waiting for him. You never know what´s gonna happen in the future, but right now you need to focus on getting yourself back together.