Three weeks of talking to her n im ready say goodbye for good

Ok all so I have been talking and helping my ex catch her new bf with lies and stuff he told her last nit how he was going to church ministry thing he been going which I knew was cover up for 8 months

He has convinced her how he changed etc for last 8 months i found out she has not slept with him at all which is great she has talked to me everyday for three weeks iat point thought I want to tell her if she has him around imdone!

Anyways last night she and her mom went to his house and found him home he never to church another lie etc and she said how many time u going lie n stormed out but I asked there u go end it its your way out etc and she i want all the proof the PI has n i said why she said throw it in his face or whatever she even said I know he is lying n crap etch but wants all proof

He is out of jail on second degree murder charge of shaking his baby two years ago trial coming up. He has conned her n family thAt it will get dropped but I know he go jail they are going full penalty but new ays

I'm to point to tell her tonight as bad as I don't want to, but say look I have helped and youre still with him if you can't do it with u catching him redhanded last night then you are not and i cant be part of this charade anymore! I dont want lose her but I'm at point that I really do want to say with him around I'm not talking to you or whatever anymore!

I have become so nonchalant with her like I've lost some attraction cause she is still with him after all this and what he actually has on him wow she m ntalked how it bothered for him. To touch her lately Nd couldn't stand it what is y'all opinions and what she is feeling yesterday she actually told me I missed talking to you lately n today she said hey I miss you today in a text * * *

Also tell her when you love and care for yourself like i care for you then you can contact me back but you don't right now cause your with this loser!

Answers?

I think I'm getting one of my headaches....

:banghead:

depplover_1980
I think I'm getting one of my headaches....

:banghead:

I take it this story is nothing new then? :confused:

No, it's that old dead horse 'punctuation and text-speak' again.

• Author

I told her last night as bad I didnt want to that I had to let her go if he was still in picture that i was being used and not fair to me. We talked about a hour and 30 min and she cried for hr and 25 min of it. I feel horrible about it and want to text so bad but i just cant. I know I have to let her heal herself here she has to love and respect herself as much as I do to get rid of him. I cant be part of it anymore. Not once did she ask me not to leave her so I just take that as a slap in face so yeah it was right thing to do.

BTW Tara maiden I didnt know that this was a grammar site sorry we are not all perfect English majors like you!!

I hafta stay NC right?

....BTW Tara maiden I didnt know that this was a grammar site sorry we are not all perfect English majors like you!!

You'll find I'm not the only one who feels this way.

It just helps to structure a bit, ok?

I hafta stay NC right?

Yes.

PurpleReign

I agree with TaraMaiden. Having to re-read a "sentence" (and I use that term loosely), 15 times in order to figure out what the heck is being said, does cause headaches.

Just sayin'.