this guy posted this on a question i posted, it kind of s you get over stuff

i posted this question on yahoo.answers about the breakup i was going through and some guy commented on it saying this, it kind of helped me re-think my whole situation and think i'm better off, thought i'de share it, its kinda funny too :)

[WHAT TO DO]:>> Block her PHYSICALLY from every goddamn book there is about the face to the leg! Cut her phone. DO NEVER EVER respond to her emails, SMS. NO MATTER WHAT!

SHOUT "NEXXXT!"; "NEXT", "NEXT!".."NEXT!", many times, till someone pleases you & is here to STAY! YOU CALL the SHOTS here! Duh!

GET SOME SELF-RESPECT DUDE! I'LL GIVE YOU SOME RIGHT AWAY- You're the MAN! You're the coolest thing that chick's seen & her BLINDNESS, DUMB-HEAD or EVOLUTION AIN'T your concern/problem! KICK HER (not physically). KICK HER WHERE SHE CAN'T EVEN SHOW. LOAD it with {{STYLE}} dude. LAUGH at her!

[GETTIN a GRIP on the "MISMATCH"]:>> "WHAT breakup?!"

<The T-SHIRT ANALOGY>: At a mall you see a REALLY artistic, exotic, uber-cool T-Shirt(girl). You think THIS IS 'THE ONE'! You almost buy (marry) it to live happily eva after, but Oops! turns out it's 3(THREE) whole sizes smaller than yours. WHADYA DO?! Put it back to where you picked it from & shout "NEXT!". That's what!

<The KEYS ANALOGY>: So You're tryin keys from a bunch to open this door. You pick a key, HOPE it'll "work", but it DOESN'T! OMG! WHADYADO NOW?! Drop It And Pick The NEXT! That's what! You waste NO time to sit & brood over "Why didn't the key OPEN it for me?" YOU'RE the DOOR! not some KEY! You hold back NUMEROUS GIFTS inside you. This person is ONE of the keys. If this key can't open it, 2BAD, it'll NEVER see your GIFTS! LAUGH NOW! The KEY "MOVES ON"! The door STAYS PUT! YOU CALL THE SHOTS!

Ts! Keys! MOVE ON! Somebody shout "NEXT!"

[CONSIDER THESE QUESTIONS]:>> Why would you treat someone on priority when you're NOT their priority?

Why would you live with someone who DOESN'T like your company? Why in the HE.CK would you enjoy theirs?

If she doesn't enjoy you, WHY WOULD YOU enjoy her NOT enjoying you, or ENJOY HER AT ALL?!

If she's OK with it, why EVER would you NOT be OK?! If she DOESN’T want it, why EVER would YOU?

If SHE DOESN'T mind, WHY WOULD YOU?! Why would you need someone that DOESN'T need you? WHA:O? whY.EVER?!

If SHE DOESN'T NEED you & WANT you as much, why EVER would you? Why would you care if SHE CAN'T/WON'T care?

Why would you be with someone who's willing to LET YOU DOWN, LET YOU FAIL?! :o WHY IN THE ACTUAL HE.CK WOULD YOU DO THAT?!

It's like wanting to live desperately with someone who you know will murder you! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? KICK HIM! She more than deserves it.

BASICALLY, why would you be with someone that FAILS YOU & is WILLING to LET YOU DOWN?

Your house(relationship) is broken so that it can be built anew with newer better things(new girl perhaps). So that it can be made stronger, better than ever before! That's how "renovation" works!

[bEATING 'HIM+HER']:>> Be a LION. Who the hell needs her?! Seeing her with 'him'?(on fb?) KNOW that IT'S NOT YOU! How could she EVER have YOUR(you+her) kinda fun with some SUBSTITUTE of YOURS? YOU+HER is what you relate to and think is rosy, NOT HIM+HER!

HIM is a REPLACEMENT. And JUST WHO IN THE ACTUAL HE.CK COULD REPLACE YOU?! LOL! HIM+HER is a GIMMICK, a CATCH, an IMITATION! It looks happier, brighter? It's FAKE! IT'S NOT EVER THE SAME AS YOU+HER!

HOW COULD SHE EVER HAVE YOUR KINDA FUN WITHOUT YOU?! LOL! BRAD PITT'S with her? So what?! It's still NOT YOU! It can NEVER be YOU!

SNAP outa it! NOW! People who care, NEVER give up on you! STAY PUT. KICK HER MORE!

[GETTIN A GRIP OVER HER THOUGHTS]:>> Her thoughts are ECHOES. You hear(think) them even after the SPEAKER'S gone. They HAPPEN to you - UNLIKE RADIO CHANNELS! They're like garbage stink, unpleasant & pungent, staying even after the garbage truck's gone. But that's just the quality of garbage! IT'S NOT YOU! You walk past a street with garbage & smell stink! You didn't plan on it! So too, you didn't plan to have her thoughts! It's not your fault if you smell garbage :) Keep walking, toward fragrance. [sING] MUCH, Get BUSY with things. Her thoughts've GOTTA FADE.

You're JUST fine without her. You still have skin and are breathing. The "breakup" didn't even touch you! You din't/don't EVER need her at all! Trust me. Your self confidence, courage to live fully without her, to show her this, & that you don't care a damn about her, IS success in this dirty mind game!

It was a long relationship? So what?! It's the old houses that're broken to bits to create newer mansions of light, laughter & clarity.

Breathe deep. DUMP HER, at every level. Let her down. Show her, her place. You can do this. After kicking her royally, you have to help MANY who are in the same state(or worse) as you now, & need help. It's ALL FOR THEM. This whole event is JUST so that you come out of it 100% SUCCESSFUL, tell & share your learnings, experiences & help these people. This is (your secret mission), the final PURPOSE behind the whole situation that's in front of you now.

"Some blessings shatter all glasses and windows when they arrive"

Power to you! | God be wih you!

Dude this guy is like an inspiration, funny yet also smacks you straight to the point on what your mindset should be, no bs! Seriously give this man a medal :laugh: