She doesnt like me being affectionate

confusedconfused

confusedconfused

I have been seeing my gf for about 6 months. We met abroad and shared a room most of that time. She recently returned from a further 2 months travelling solo and called me so we could catch up. It was hard because despite being in our 20s we are both living with parents at the moment, so I was staying at her place (in a different room) for four days. It meant we only got one chance to have sex, otherwise her parents were always around.

We got on great, in terms of lots to talk about and laughing and stuff. We talked about our relationship and how we want to carry on going out, we even talked vaguely of moving in together if we can get jobs in the same city. But the thing is, even when we were alone, I was being very affectionate all the time, wanting to put my arm round her and hold hands and kiss her to catch up on 2 months not seeing each other, but most of the time she kept pulling away, coming up with all kinds of excuses. Even our first chance to get intimate, at her house when her parents went out for a few hours, she pulled away and said she wanted to go fix some food. When we did eventually have sex it was one night when we were both quite drunk.

My questions are:

As a guy, having not seen her for 2 months, I was keen to get physical as soon and as much as possible in the 4 days, to make up for lost time but also because it is in bed we are at our most intimate with each other. Are girls not equally horny after a long time apart?

All I ever read about is how women wish their men showed them more affection, but it is always (and always has been) me initiating the hand holding, kissing, walking arm in arm etc. She has never kissed me of her own accord once. I used to put it down to her general shyness. But the difference now is she actively pulls away half the time. Is she just not interested anymore? If so why talk like she still wants us to be together and make plans and stuff? It feels more like we are just friends or something.

Could she have met someone else while she was away? I know for a few nights it was just her and these 2 other guy travellers in a dorm room and they were out drinking heavily all night every night, they were giving her salsa lessons and stuff. I'm worried something happened with one of these guys, who she says has already emailed her despite only knowing him a couple of days. She has told me she cheated twice on her former boyfriend of two years while on a similar trip but felt so guilty she told him when she got back and they split up.

What should I do?????? I love this girl

Talk to her. Ask her these questions. We canonly guess. The source of truth is her (I hope). Some women are not very affectionate; she may be one. She might be feeling a little strange with you after being away. Anyway, the only way you will know is to have an honest conversation with her.