Meeting the ex on saturday after 2 months....

Well its been a rocky road for me and my ex.

He says he misses me, he still cares about me he would do anything for me. He just isn't IN love with me anymore.

My mates have made things worse by naggin him and being mean to him. He got fustrated and said they obviously don't understand they have never loved anyone the way we love eachother.

Anyway I happen to be in his area this weekend and I mentioned it to him. So we are meeting up for lunch. He said Yeah we can do but i dont want to play you along because the door is shut. He said this last time we broke up. I said don't feel you have to, he reaffirmed it with I said I want to. So i'm going shoppin with some friends and meeting him for lunch then going home with my friends.

I'm so nervous. I have no hopes for us to be together again but is there anything I could do to I don't know make him think about it.

id have to agree. you want him to think about you and or making up? then cancel. its hard to do but it payss off! he will try again to set something up with you. this i PROMISE! it sounds srupid but he probably knows you want to be with himand is very confident with that ,but once u cancel he wont be.

You do have hope. If you didn't you wouldn't be asking what you could do to change his mind. It would just be plain ole' lunch. You wouldn't be nervous or have hidden agendas. It's obvious you may still be emotionally attached. Cancel the lunch because if you go and you don't get the response you want, you are going to walk away feeling not so good. Maybe lunch when you are somewhat indifferent to him. He's telling you how he feels, listen and step away, for your own sake.

i dont want to play you along because the door is shut.

She already has the response she doesnt want to hear - see above. He has told her the door is shut.

Aisha, whatever you do, you must cancel this lunch. I know it will be hard, but trust me its for the best. If you ever want a chance of getting him back, dont go to lunch and stay NC.

In the end, you can listen to what we have to say, but ultimately the decision is up to you.

Yes, we all know what the response is. She doesn't and will be expecting a response other than the door is closed when she sees him because she still has hope. When a someone tells you what you don't want to hear, listen Aisha.