Broke NC because she wanted to talk

Well ex gf broke up with me a little over a month ago. We had 5 year relationship mostly long distance due to her changing schools, and we were together all through high school etc. She broke up with me by inviting me over to her house for xmas. I finish all my college courses early so I can spend extra time with her, pay the $500 for the round trip out to see her for the month, and basically get ignored and neglected the entire time until she breaks up with me for someone else and sends me home, and then has the nerve to say it was better to do it in person.

When we first broke up I used low contact, because I had trouble comprehending how heartless and mean she became, and it was helping me realize that she was just wearing a mask through our relationship. I would ask her how she was doing, and she would never say how SHE was doing, she would go on and on about her new boyfriend and how the day after he left she got a UTI and yeast infection and basically said how our relationship was meaningless and was just practice for the one shes in now. All while she was throwing this in my face I was polite and held my ground and remained mature, identifying and apologizing for the mistakes I made during the relationship (basically miscommunication because of a long distance relationship). I was hoping for her to be mature about things and give me some sort of an apology to help us move on, but she was too busy telling me about how her and her new boyfriend are talking about marriage and that hes looking at buying them house (they were together for two weeks). So I just stopped talking to her.

Its been about a month of NC, and a few days ago I heard from our mutual friends that shes been wanting to talk to me about something and have been bugging them for a few days now. I decided to hear her out because maybe she was actually going to apologize, and I wanted to give both of us the closure. I re-add and unblock her from MSN, and in her msn name it says "JACK IS THE BEST!!!!!" (the new bf). I start by asking why she would want to talk to me with that in her name, and she just said she wanted to hear how I was doing. I basically told her I stopped talking to her because she was being disrespectful, immature, and arrogant towards my feelings, and that was a perfect example. She then blamed me for all of the problems in the relationship, saying she has "found true happiness" now that I'm gone, and that i pushed her away to this guy. I brought up the fact that every time there was another potential guy during our relationship it was always hard for her to choose, that she never brought me around any of her friends in the 5 years we were together, and that she never even apologized for having me spend $500 to just break up when im a full time student with little money as it is. But she twisted everything and blamed it on me and that shes the victim in all this. She first said our relationship was bad the first 4 months, then past 2 years, and then brought up emails I sent her from 4 years ago and shes telling me how bad our relationship was, and that once again is all my fault.I then lose my cool a bit because all I wanted was an apology. I called her a slut for having sex with her new boyfriend within the first week they were together, because when we were together she said she wanted to wait til marriage, but felt we were going to get married one day anyway and we started 3 years into our relationship. She then said that she doesn't blame me for hating her and that she doesn't hate me and hopes one day we can be friends. I told her not to flatter herself because I don't hate her, I'm over her and its clear that she isn't over me because if she really found true happiness with him she wouldn't be talking to her ex. After I told her that she never responded back and her status went to away, and I deleted her from my friends list once again.

I am assuming she isn't over me, what do you guys think about this? Was I wrong to break NC? The only thing I still need to get over from our relationship is her betrayal and her sudden change of heart. I dont want to get back together with her, I just feel better after analyzing things, and even though I have its reassuring to hear another persons insight. Thanks :)

I would say dont go back to her, now she is just playing with you. Like frined for benefits type. Find someone who is not long distance n you can meet as person to person. See she already has someone in her life, n she is comparing you with her current bf, she is just giving all emotional torcher n making u feel guilty.Surely stop being in contact with her. You deserve better gf. make sure u could meet ur new gf as person to person n not on ldr.