Did I just get played?

So 3 weeks after the BU and me sending her an apology for my behaviour which gradually built up until she felt she had to leave, she IMs me.

First of all she says she is wondering if things could be better and whether it would be a good idea to meet up to talk about it, then she says she had an "amazing" dream last night where she had a baby and I was the father, then she goes back to talking about our relationship and whether things could realistically improve, and then drops the bombshell:

"I found out today that I have a job interview in X (half way across the country) soon doing the sort of thing I've always wanted to do. I feel terrified at the thought of moving away from you, I'm not sure I'm ready to move on like that yet. Sorry about tonight, I guess I'm at a low point and gave in, maybe i just want you to look after me when I'm in a scary situation, I need to get over that"

WTF?

Piece of string comes to mind :mad:

...Sorry about tonight, I guess I'm at a low point and gave in, maybe i just want you to look after me when I'm in a scary situation, I need to get over that"

Sorry that she's still hurting you. I don't think she played you, though, because she realized what she was doing and told you.

If it bothers you, maybe you should NC... yeah I know you've heard it before :)