Interesting observation....

dmncoldworldgrl87

dmncoldworldgrl87

So tonight i'm in the middle of deleting some leftover pics of my ex that i haven't gotten to on FB and on my computer...there are so many...i notice the difference in my ex from the pictures when we first got together and the pictures towards the end of our relationship...theres a really interesting recent one i found its a picture me, him, and a couple of friends and you can tell on his face and body language that he is uncomfortable, his face is turned away and he has a forced smile...it might have been that he was cold that night...but i don't think so. Looks like he is thinking he doesn't want to be there and not around me either....in old photos u can tell his smile is genuine and he is loving being around me....it was just interesting to me that a picture can be worth a thousand words and how i never noticed until now that we are broken up how his attitude had changed esp. in photos and that he really wasn't happy with me anymore. Makes me a little sad to see the changes, but its gives me a little comfort don't know why it just does...weird isn't it, how someone u thought u made so happy actually wasn't and u had no idea...

...weird isn't it, how someone u thought u made so happy actually wasn't and u had no idea...

I think that's what hurts the most. Thinking they were happy with you, but they really weren't.

I have no title

I had the same experience not a long time ago....on my very first pictures with my ex, he is hugging me so strongly, kissing me, holding my hand, and stuff like that...on my very last pics with him, he is just sittin next to me, I think if I showed those pics to some stranger he would think we are just friends..and I didnt notice it until now, a month after the break up...I understand your feelings!

It's quite likely that you're reading a bit too much into it. You think he was feeling like he didn't want to be there, so that is what you read on his face. We see what we want to see. I could be wrong though :)

We see what we want to see.

I agree. It certainly has an impact.

When I was going over old photos, I didn't notice the change in terms of how we displayed our connection to each other. But I did reminisce about the good moments that those pictures captured.

I still burnt the majority of them though. It was cathartic and I needed to do that as part of letting go. The memories are still there in my head somewhere, but I realised that I didn't need physical reminders that were just weighing me down.