I dont think he changed

Ok i've been going out with this kid named Ryan off and on for 2 weeks now. Well the first time we went out we both broke up during a fight. He was practically begging for me to get back with him for a few days and I gave in. So went went out for a few days and I caught him lying to me. He said he was in new jersey but really wasnt he was with his cousin. I saw him that day with my friends and he just looked at me and didnt say nothing. So i decided to dump him. My friends told him I broke up with him. He just said that it didnt look like he liked me did it and that he doesnt care. So the next day Ryan and his cousins came over my friends house while I was there we were all hanging out and it seemed like he was totally over me. My friends were tellin him I liked him and he didnt believe them but Ryans cousins did. So we hung out a few hours and I went home. When I went home I went on aol and I Imed ryans little sister Kayla. Shes my age. I talked to her about how much I still like ryan and all and then ryan went on and we talked he asked why I dumped him and told me he still liked me and all and he asked me out but i told him he had to act more like a boyfriend to me and he said I had to act more like a girlfriend to him. And we agreed. I talked to him today and he seems the same he was the first time we went out and I could tell he didnt change. i cant talk to him about it cuz he's the type of person who is always out of it he prolly doesnt realize it. I like him so much but he thinks I like my ex. it gets me so mad he always says u like ur ex more then u like me. Im like no i love u. I dont know what to do. I cant break up with him cuz the night I broke up with him the 2nd time I cried all night I missed him. What should I do?

I've been there, one hes lying to you in two weeks not good. Two I say he couldn't even stand up "with your friends".....wimp?? I dunno doesnt make sense to stay with someone with those two major categories...Right off? It hurts sometimes...but it fades with jerks like that ;)