Does your ex have a case of the G.I.G.S?

Grass

Is

Greener

Syndrome

How many of us were left for another guy/girl? After my breakup a year ago, I feel so much better now but I was wondering if that is the majority of relationship endings.

Yes yes yes! My ex had told one of his friends that this girl he was hanging out with in college was smokin hot and he wanted to "hit it." Then he proceeded to tell his friend that he had to get rid of me because I was holding him back. I let him go real fast... then he came back a week later. Only he did it again a few weeks after that (wanted to part)... so I am assuming another girl batted her eyelashes. Go for it! Cause they will never find anyone like us. I am sure of that!

• Author
Go for it! Cause they will never find anyone like us. I am sure of that!

That's why staying NC is important. You allow the ex to see what else is out there making you look better and better in the process. No begging, pleading or asking "Why?" makes you appear confident and strong without them. Although I am guilty of doing all of that in a few breakups myself!:o

my ex broke up with me because she didn't feel "comfortable in the relationship" and then was dating somebody new like a week after ending things with me. And this new guy she met while being involved with me. I've decided to stick with NC until I'm not so mad about this whole situation.

BTW, I was taking a poke at myself, not my exW. Just one of life's little (or not so little) lessons. In my case it was more like a rancid water hole in the desert but, meh, when one is dying of thirst, blah..... put a little grass around it and it looks like heaven.

I carry my own water now ;)

Eh, I learned to answer that question with this: "who cares...?" I was able to move on comfortably knowing that I'm as as green as it gets...anyone new would just be a downgrade... :D:laugh: