What is she trying to pull?!

Me and my ex were in a beautiful relationship for almost 4 years. I proposed to her for marriage but she refused cuz of her mom. Her parents really liked me but cuz we were different nationalities, they didnt agree. Anyways, we left each others and decided never to talk again. As we were studying in a foreign country, I left there for my own country and after a month or so, she too went back. She contacted me again when I was in my country several times, and cried a lot over phone and chats... I told her that we cant be in contact anymore but it kept on going (I have a soft heart, and I couldnt bear her missing me feelings and crying over me, so I told her that whenever she felt down, she could contact me; which was a big mistake on my part). I returned to the country where i was studying to submit my thesis, and she remained in contact (on and off) and not even once I was the one to initiate. 3 days ago, she wakes me up in the middle of the night and tells me that I have always given her good advices, and protected her and taken care of her more than her parents, and then she lands a bomb on me by saying that she is getting married!. I didnt believe it first, but the next day I did my investigation and confirmed that it was true, furthermore I found out that when she returned to her country, she started dating this guy over there! I mean what the hell!? She was already dating someone and also staying in touch with me! with all the crying and remembering past things that I did for her and above all she never told me anything about her dating with the other guy! I emailed her to not contact me again, she hasnt uptil now... What is happening? What does she want? I have a future, she was with someone already and was still cracking my nerves...Will she contact me again?! I dont even wanna see her face! I did everything for her and even proposed her for marriage, yet for not even a second she could put up a fight for me infront of her parents... and yeah, recently she was sending me I hate you emails too, when I asked why, she simply said that cuz you were so perfect, I want the same kind of guy in the future!!! I mean what the hell, if she valued me so much then why did she let me go??!!