Playing with Fire??

Hey everybody, If u want the full story then check out my old posts but this is where I am right now.

I met my ex on Friday night as it was her birthday a few days earlier. We decided to just have a drink as its been over for 5 months between us and she has a new boyfriend (she left me for this guy) and I think we both thought we were over each other so it would be ok.

Basically we went out, had a few drinks, good time but then we ended up going back to my place and we slept together. To be honest I realised as soon as I saw her that I wasnt over her and there was this unbelievable attraction between us all night, it was like a bomb waiting to go off. Guess alcohol just fuelled that. She was the 1 to suggest she came back with me and I just couldnt say no!

We spoke in the morning when we were both sober and she said that she wasnt over me and confessed to checking my facebook every day. She said her new BF made her laugh etc but she didnt love him and she still loved me. She then suggested we go out again next week, tomorrow actually as its my birthday. I agreed so we're meant to be going for a meal. She even asked if she could stay the night again! I told her that I was more than happy to start casually dating her again, taking it slow and just seeing what happened but she had to end it with her new guy. She said she couldnt hurt him as hes really good to her and she has no reason to give him to split up. I suggested she tell the truth but she didnt seem keen on that idea! Lol. I told her that we'll go out for my birthday but if she doesnt end it with him then its the last time we see each other. She said ok and asked I be patient but she will do it.

Now I'm sceptical about this whole situation. Im crazy about the girl so want to believe her but she has a history of being a liar so im not holding my breath! Am I being stupid here? Does she want 2 guys on the go at once? Maybe she wants to see if ive changed as i was a bit jealous and clingy just before we split up, these were the reasons she gave for the break up. All I want is another chance with her without anybody else involved, the jealousy is already getting to me so I know I cant just casually sleep with her while shes in a relationship with somebody else and then get dumped again!!

I told her that I was more than happy to start casually dating her again, taking it slow and just seeing what happened but she had to end it with her new guy. She said she couldnt hurt him as hes really good to her and she has no reason to give him to split up. I suggested she tell the truth but she didnt seem keen on that idea!

Well golly, she didn't seem to have a problem hurting you when she left you for him. Do you really buy that?

Does she want 2 guys on the go at once?

We have a saying over here in the states, "If it looks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck... it's a duck."

And she's a cheater. She's cheating on him with you. Even if she says she breaks it off with him, whats to say she's not going behind your back? Time to let her go. Sorry mate.