Ex-gf can't make up her mind!!!! Does she want me or not?!?

So I dated my ex-girlfriend for 2 and a half years, and it's been 6 months since we last broke up. A lot has happened since then...we've both had other partners during this time, and have gone through period of not speaking to each other from a week to a month on seperate occasions.

She obviously still has some type of feelings for me, because we occasionally fool around and sleep at each others apartment (but don't have sex).

For most of this time we've been acting out the same stupid circle of events:

I call her to hang out, we set a date toward the end of the week, and I end up sleeping at her apt, and we fool around a bit. The morning after I sleep at her house, I return home and don't talk to her/call her. She eventually calls me (because I don't call her) and we talk for a few minutes. For the rest of the week, whenever we talk it's for a few minutes at a time, or until she complains how i'm not giving her enough space. We argue a little bit, and don't talk for the rest of the night. The next day I call and repeat the whole circle over again. Basically, she's too busy for me until she misses me, and once I've spoken/hung out with her she's ok for about a week.

Eventually, I realized how stupid this was and told her to call me when she was ready (because she's obviously not over me). A week later she calls me, and instantly starts crying when she hears my voice, telling me she misses me. So, I end up going to her house for the night to spend time with her, we end up fooling around a little. We both agree that it feels the same.

BUT.....after all of this, she still doesn't know if she wants to get back together. Like I said before, we've both been with other people, and I've gone out numerous times with new girls, but i KNOW that I don't want them.

My question is...what should I do?? because I've tried just about everything... ignoring her, dating other girls, talking to her, trying to get her back, she's even seen other girls hit on me (which in turn made her super-jealous) but doesn't know if she wants to be back with me yet...

Any suggestions?

Yes I have a suggestion, since she can't make up her mind, make it up for her. Tell her to leave you alone

Yes I have a suggestion, since she can't make up her mind, make it up for her. Tell her to leave you alone

lol... Quoted for truth.

Listen skeeter. She is putting you through hell. Because you know what you want. And she knows what you want. So she is holding all the cards.

skydiveaddict is right. It's time to pull some power back from her. She is behaving like a child and you don't need to endure that kind of pain.

I would go NC.

Break the cycle.

We teach people how to treat us and you are as much to blame for the current situation as she is my friend.

Stand up for yourself for once. In the long run you'll feel better for it and save what self-respect you still have left man.

Be strong.