She Broke NC for a trivial FYI

i just moved into my new place, finally feeling pretty good about life again. 20 years old, Got in great shape since the break up, new car. Chillin.

She sends me an email saying "hey just lettin you know you can keep the microwave if you want it. Might be handy in your new apartment. Hope your doing well.

-xxxxxx (her name, that many letters)

That microwave is one of many things that i have of hers, not to mention all the crap of mine she still has. Arg, this sux, im pissed she can still ruin my evening with just a message. We havent spoken since the break up (which was on the phone btw.)1 month ago

Should i even respond to this? im thinking no. Although i really hate to act like a jerk, i know i have to keep NC pure.

I just needed to vent and a lil advice would be nice too.

Should i even respond to this? im thinking no. Although i really hate to act like a jerk, i know i have to keep NC pure.

If you truly want to "keep NC pure", don't respond. You wouldn't be acting like a jerk...you're 20 years old, you're in great shape, you have awesome things ahead of you. A microwave is trivial...your feelings are not.

• Author

so recent update: I didnt respond and a couple days later she texts me telling me she sent me an email. "Just to make sure you saw. I know you dont check your email very often" Which is funny because its something i am on top of now...

should i reply with a short and curt response? or not at all?

I dont trust my instincts at the moment so im just going to keep coming to you guys with every move haha

Preciousmetal

Well done bro.

Exes are ultimately selfish and want you to be unhappy. Thats a really hard pill to swallow as when we break up we put them on a massive pedestal and imagine them as perfect.

They arent. They dumped us, they want to purposely **** your head up.

And you havent let her. Well done my friend, you win!

• Author

i guess whas the most frusterationg is that I have way more stuff of hers that she would prolly want back. So im like "why tell me i can keep something?" if you really dont care and its not that big o a deal... why text me to make sure i got ur trivial message?

I feel like she was just testing the waters...

I dont know.

oi, i hate that she can still do that to me.

i guess whas the most frusterationg is that I have way more stuff of hers that she would prolly want back. So im like "why tell me i can keep something?" if you really dont care and its not that big o a deal... why text me to make sure i got ur trivial message?

I feel like she was just testing the waters...

I dont know.

oi, i hate that she can still do that to me.

When my ex dumped me, he wanted to still be friends and have vistation of the dog we had together (I took the dog when we broke up). I told him I couldn't be friends and I wanted no contact with him because it hurt too much. At first I did let him see the dog because I was trying to be nice. I told him he could pick the dog up and drop the dog off when I wasn't home as I wanted no contact with him. He agreed to that. Still, he would find reasons to text me stupid sh*t. It was like his way of making sure he still had his hooks in me. It was driving me crazy, so I told him no more seeing the dog and to just leave me alone. He was fine with that and told me to contact him when I was ready to be friends and allow him to see the dog again. I said ok and that was that.

Last week I found out that he is dating a young college girl who is about 7 or 8 years younger then him and he was seeing her a week before he even broke up with me. He cheated on me and dumped me for some skanky (not just assuming, this is what I've been told) college girl. So since finding this out, I told him I never wanted to hear from him again. I told him he betrayed me in the worst possible way and he wasn't the person I thought he was. I told him he was dead to me and to have a great life. I haven't heard from him since and I doubt I will. Which is perfectly fine with me.

Your ex is testing the waters with you for sure. Making sure you are still feeling something for her or whatever. Maybe shes keeping you as a back up plan in case it doesn't work out with whomever else she decides to date. I suggest packing her sh*t up and mailing it to her. Don't put a note or letter or anything in the box. Just pack it all up and send it on it's way. That way she has no reason to contact you. If she continues to contact you, then tell her to leave you alone or ignore her. She'll get the picture. Exes are selfish and they think they can still have some sort of control over us because they know we are devestated by the whole situation. Even if they aren't doing it purposely, they are doing it subconciously and it's f*cked up. Don't give her that power.

• Author

Why though? thats my question, i just cant believe that ppl are that stupid or that f-ed up.

After a 1 1/2 year romance, She broke up with me, for a fling with another guy.

She told she wasnt "in" love me anymore.

Wasnt the same yadda yadda.... and this was all over the phone on my day off (which she knew)

I was like, "yeah, she really doesnt give a f-ck anymore, fine"

she has all the friend she needs, her family is close to her, and guys are giving her serious attention.

Why talk to me? Why do that? Why get in contact with me about nothing and then later make sure I read your message about nothing.

if its really for that reason to keep hooks in me, that just doesnt make sense.

But then again, i guess i just think with my brain.

Why though? thats my question, i just cant believe that ppl are that stupid or that f-ed up.

After a 1 1/2 year romance, She broke up with me, for a fling with another guy.

She told she wasnt "in" love me anymore.

Wasnt the same yadda yadda.... and this was all over the phone on my day off (which she knew)

I was like, "yeah, she really doesnt give a f-ck anymore, fine"

she has all the friend she needs, her family is close to her, and guys are giving her serious attention.

Why talk to me? Why do that? Why get in contact with me about nothing and then later make sure I read your message about nothing.

if its really for that reason to keep hooks in me, that just doesnt make sense.

But then again, i guess i just think with my brain.

What happened to you is what happened to me, but at least your ex told you from the beginning there was someone else. My ex didn't have the balls. I had to find out from other people. He was ashamed I'm sure, which he should be.

I don't know why your ex is doing what shes doing. She's obviously just being selfish by continuing to contact you. The same with my ex with the dog and his stupid text messages. You don't need to deal with her bullsh*t though. Pack her sh*t up and send it to her. She'll have no more reason to contact you.

• Author

Anyone evere do that to someone you dumped?

I just want some insight here. I have no intention of getting back with her but im also the type of person who needs some reasoning to meaningless contact like that, twice