Just Separated

Hi

New to the forum and to separation and need some company and some tea and sympathy so I hope you guys can help and are freindly cos I am in need of some help.

After 14 1/2 years of marriage and two great boys my wife has declaired that she no longer loves me and that she wants to end the marriage.

I have felt for some time that things were not right but it only came to a head since Friday pm. Simnce then I have not been able to talk to her or the kids and it is killing me because I have so many questions that I need answers to.

I love her like crazy and this is killing me.:sick:

hopesndreams

After 14 1/2 years of marriage and two great boys my wife has declaired that she no longer loves me and that she wants to end the marriage.

Is there another man in the picture? Have you investigated?

• Author

Is there another man in the picture? Have you investigated?

A freind and neighbour told me that she had had a conversation with my wife about another man but had told my wife that she should speak to me. She did not and two days later the freind asked if my wife had told me and my wife lied.

This freinds partner saw someone who may or may not have been my wife walking along an embankment with another man.

This is all the evidence that I have.

However after speaking with a solicitor today it looks likely that I have been set up with all the family debt while she has run off with a huge imheritance.:mad::eek:

I don't really know what to say besides I am so sorry that happened to you and get the law involved ASAP as you probably will never see your kids again if she's running of f with another guy and your money.

Edited by Ilovecake
  • Author
I don't really know what to say besides I am so sorry that happened to you and get the law involved ASAP as you probably will never see your kids again if she's running of f with another guy and your money.

The solicitor told me to try for reconsiliation as I am stuffed at the moment