Blindsided

So long story, I met a man, through an online dating site. I fell in love, as did he, so he said. I am heavy. He knew that, and had every opportunity to quit the date, even before we even met. But at our first date, he kissed me and followed it by calling me early the next morning. From that point on, we were inseperable -just about 7 days a week. We had sex early on - bad sex I might add - after about 3 weeks he told me he loved me. 4 weeks he asked me to move in with him. I told him yes because my child support had suddenly stopped and I no longer could afford my rent. It seemed like an ideal situation. Many things he left out -like his house was in foreclosure. Told me that all the work that needed to be done would be done by him while I worked since I work day and night. Reality hit once we moved in to his complete wreck of a house. He never did a thing. I'd work and come home to a mess. After about 3 months of living with him, almost 6 months of us together, he admitted that my heaviness was an issue - suddenly. And I yelled and screamed at him, called him every name in the book. He apologized. All was well. We never fought. We were practically an anomoly how great we got along. I took him on vacation to meet my dad and family. He told me he had so much fun and loved the whole trip. A week later, he tells me he wants me to move out and that he wants to live alone. He stops talking to me. Doesn't come home. I call his mom and she tells me, it's about my weight. It's about my WEIGHT??? Are you kidding me? He waits nearly 9 months to realize he has a problem with my weight??? I'm the same size I was when I met him I might add. Also, I work out all the time. I'm always at the gym, and always have been. My health is not the issue. He himself is overweight and so lazy. I signed him up to my gym and beg him to come. He never does. I go as often as I can - 3-4x a week - even though I work 2 jobs. And he never, ever goes with me! But now my weight is an issue? Really? And he doesn't even have the guts to tell me?? I have to find out from his mom??? He claims he's a great guy, but what decent good guy would do this to someone? I talked to a friend of his and he found it odd. And, he refuses to talk to me. He's been staying at his sister's. I can't leave for a while. I need to save money up. But he's asking me to leave now. GOd, how can I be so naive and dumb??? Tired of being treated like this! Want a real man that wouldn't do this to me! Is there such a thing???