gutted at unexpected break up :(

well here i am again........

basicly i have just been finished by a gilfriend of only 6 months! but the pain and heartbreak im feeling now is 10* worse after breaking up with my ex of 2 years! mainly down to the fact i knew that relationship was coming to and end she was moveing away and starting life as a full time student (uni)

anyway i was single for about 5 months and wasnt realy looking for a relationship,and i just got chatting to one of my friends sisters (was buying a car off her actually) and one thing lead to another we got on realy well,and i asked her out for a drink,so out we went and everything else is history as they say! we are difrent people she is quite academic (teacher) where as i am more of a manual person (production worker) but we just got on so well...or so i thaught! litel things started to happen she never wanted to do anything anymore and was staying at home more and more,sex was dieing out the useual sines so i asked her was everything ok and she said it was,but she is also looking for a new job so i put it down to the stress of this and decided to gve her more space so she could get her uni work finished and do all the application forms for jobs etc (she is an NQT) and also she has her birthday coming up and graduation (tomorrow)

anyway we went away last weekend to a friend of mine,it was the first time they had met my new girlfriend and everyone got on with her (great i thaught! as they were never to sure on my ex) so anyway we had a long weekend had some laughts! went home chatting all the way and sunday night i dropped her off said i love you she said it back (we had got very close in the time we were together somthing else i dont useually do) and then monday she was being a bit off,so i left her toit for the day again went back later than night and we had a genaral chat etc like normal

and then tuesday.....we have a txt etc....then she decided we are to difrent :( my haert sunk instantly she said i was too quite and she was too outgoing (even though im the one whos tried to get her doing things lately) anyway basicly thats it! she hasnt even spoke to me face to face all this was by txt :( she said we are too difrent and she feels the spark has gone??

what makes it aquaerd is i can litrally see her house from mine and am good friends with her brother!

everyone is shocked as much as me,her brother being one,she wont speak about it to anyone (or hadnt when i last asked anyway)

im just absolutly gutted i know its only being 6 months but honestly im hearbroken its just happend so suddently aswell we hadnt argued and had loads to look forward to over suumer (i was looking forward to going to her graduation tomorrow)

maybe she just needs some time alone while all this is going on? i just dont know my head is in pieces,i have decided to go NC straight away this time as with my ex keeping in contact didnt make it very easy at first

sorry its a long read and my spelling/grammer isnt the best

but anyone got any ideas etc?

AlwaysConflicted

Oh I hate this stuff. She chats with all your friends like everything is okay, but she knew she didn't like you anymore.

Sometimes when people have big life changes their focus switches to a different direction. My guess is that she was losing interest in you to begin with and then her starting classes full time added to her decision to move on.

The only thing you can do is to go No Contact.

That sucks, especially since you can see her house from yours.

The amount of time you've been with her doesn't matter. It may have been 6 months but it can still mean that it'll hurt more than being with someone else for 2 years.

She stopped becoming outgoing, and wanted to stay in. She probably had problems of her own. She's now solving them but feels like its you that tied her down even though it was her own self. It happens all the time. Women blame their guy for their problems, even if their guy actually was the one trying to solve them.

I say go NC. Contact her after a month if your interested and ask her if she's like to meet up somewhere. Have a great time, go NC for 2 days, then call her again for a date. Take her to a rollercoaster ride and hold her hand while your going up & down in the coaster - maybe that might ignite a spark?

• Author

Thanks for the replys,having a tough day today as i should be at her graduation now and not lay on my bed still thinking why/ where has it gone wrong :( and it has been mentioned itcould be her blamingme for her own insecuritys her problem is she bottles everything up and wil not talk to anyone abouut it till its too late

Dunno anymore my heads in bits!