Can feelings change overnight?

toowarmhearted

OK here is my story, dating a guy for about 2 1/2 months. I am according to him the greatest thing to come into his life. Roses three times in two months. Calls me 3 times daily as I cannot call him at his work. Always tells me what he's doing and where he's going....I don't ask... We spend lots of time together.

One morning I ask what's wrong as the last evening he was acting distant... He tells me my feelings are stronger than his...and it's over....wow...what a shock....

What do I do...should I delete him from my chat list....he has not deleted me? We have not spoken in seven days since that morning? Help I need advice.....

wait, did yall see eachother or something? like in person?

i dunno, do what you want to do, talk to him or dont talk to him. im kinda confused abotu what the situation is here

This dude is one weird, unstable, nutty, fickle little bxstard. I'd write him off, delete him from everything, and go look for somebody a little more sane. And, no, I don't think feelings can change entirely overnight. But crazy people can act quite bizzare...like your ex.

PurpleAngel

YES delete him off your chat list. Make him feel as though you have dropped off the face of the earth, and just stay away. He needs a psychiatrist. This is not the first guy I have seen that behaves in this manner and they have issues and need to go and see someone. Don’t take it as a personal thing cos I could bet you $100 its got NOTHING to do with you.

MOVE ON FORGET ABOUT HIM! Trust me its not worth it!!!! You’ll meet some one else soon.

Good Luck

~PurpleAngel~

:bunny:

Same thing happened to me! Was dating this guy for 8 months, said he was crazy in love with me, called me 3 times a day, we saw each other at every opportunity, blah blah blah. We both are divorced with kids, and I'd met his kids only once or twice. He had a party on July 4th -- I even helped him write the invitations -- and didn't want me to come!!! (He and his ex agreed not to introduce girlfriends/boyfriends to the kids -- she was letting every guy she dated stay over while the kids were there). Needless to say, I was very hurt. Then, the other night I got the lame "I love ou but I'm not in love with you" line. Spare me.

I think these type of guys have a pattern. They hit hard and heavy at first, but the minute they think they've got you, they disappear. They get overwhelmed with the whole commitment thing.

I say, go find a real guy. That's what I'm trying to do. (Even though my heart still hurts...)

guys really are weird beings sometimes, i should know im one, but so too can women, why cant they just get along and get on with it? i hate life at the mo, so much weird shlt goin on all around the world, just what is the point???

Originally posted by spingirl

"I love ou but I'm not in love with you" line.

what's dat all about? i love you but i am not in love with you? that's just bull**** that guys tell to make it easier on the breakup...but really, who buys that kinda crap?