Bf broke up, says he loves me but doesn't see a future...

Nearly 3 wks ago my bf broke up after 10 mths relationship. He says he loves me but in his eyes if we stay together we should married next year and then have children and he can't do it. Should I believe this? Does he really love me? Would he come back or there's no chance? What should I do?

Livelovelearn
Nearly 3 wks ago my bf broke up after 10 mths relationship. He says he loves me but in his eyes if we stay together we should married next year and then have children and he can't do it. Should I believe this? Does he really love me? Would he come back or there's no chance? What should I do?

why is he saying you should be married next year and have kids? you have only been together for 10 months a year from now means you only will be together for a year and 10 months, i honestly think that this is a fishy reason to end things and you should just move on. he may be hiding something but is a coward to admit it. it really makes no sense, move on and dont wait for him. be thankful its only been 10 months i have lost 3 years to a man who i loved and thought loved me back until he cheated and said his feelings werent the same anymore. this mans feeling has changed, well it seems, dont look for an anwer just cut the loss, i know it hurts to feel like someone does not want you. but there are plenty more people in this world. I keep trying to tell myself that. good luck ~

• Author

It has been nearly a month since we broke up and only now I'm able to see there's no hope. It's a slow process but I hope I'm on the good way to move on.