NC and friend's wedding

Ok after my breakup with my girlfriend we split and I moved to a different country. She stayed for a 2 months before she also moved to the same country. During that time we kept communication every day, chat and voice. In the beginning I was gone through everything begging and pleading etc., then I accepted situation and was close to her to support her bad feelings from the guilt, the guilt was big and she talked to me about it and was very depressed and alone at that time and was very sorry for everything, also she was nice but not coming back to a relationship, just giving mixed signals.

When she come back to same country I was, we saw each other couple of times. She was better, here are all of her friends, she was positive, found a new apartment to live and a new job, she said about us that right now she don't want a relationship with me, just friends. I decided that this is hard for me, I told her that I love her, that I want to be together but can't be her friend because it's very hard for me, then I said that I don't want to hear or see her and I want to move on with my life. In a very calm and polite manner.

So as of today 35 days of NC are passed. I got a call from a friend of mine. He invited me to his wedding. He and his wife meet each other because of me and my ex gf. My ex gf is best friend with his wife. So he invited me to that wedding where I know for sure that my ex will be Bridesmaid (only one bridesmaid and one best-man). At the time of the wedding the NC will be about 80 days.

My problem is that I'm not over her, I really love this girl, 5 years together, I really think that she's the one. I'm not sure what to do. I don't know anything about her after I initiated NC. If she is with someone already on the wedding that would be a gut-ripper for me. I'm not alone on this wedding, other friend and his wife are with me, we're old friends with the groom. It's very difficult to me to decide what to do. I want to go to the wedding, on the other side I think I'm not ready to meet with her and I'm afraid I'll go back to square one, which would be awful.

Also soon she has a birthday, should I text her something very simple or not. I think not but what's your opinions about that.

Do I break NC before wedding to talk to her about that or not? It's a little weird situation for me and I'm very confused right now, so I need your clear-head advice guys. Thanks!

So basically what you guys think my options are? Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for reading the long post.

looseleaf2004

a definite 'no' as far as contacting her on her b-day. She lost that previlege whenever you two broke up. As far as the wedding, I can't speak on. I'm in a similar situation where 2 mutual friends are friends of hers and I've limited contact with them until I'm completely over my ex, and whenever I do hang out with them I make it a point to never mention the ex at all. If you do go, go there to support you friends and just be cordial, short, and straight to the point if she approaches you. A polite hi is all that's needed and should be sufficient.