so lost and heartbroken

please excuse my grammar but here goes. I have been with my girlfriend for the past year and a half. We are both madly in love, the thing is her parents hates me and this put a great deal of stress in our love. This week was the breaking point, or her breaking point...her parents called her a whore for going out with me, dont ever believe my ex =(...accusing her that shes just spending time with me whenever she said she need to do stuff, etc. She said she loved me but she cant deal with it anymore. We are madly in love, however, being asian its not up to us and family means a lot.

I told her that in order to show her I loved her I will get rid of myself from her life...never ever seeing her again so she wont have to deal with this. It hurt so much leaving her

The problem is she just called me to tell me that her parents wont believe even if we broke up and i never contact her again, shes crying and it just ****ing hurt to know that even that wont make her smile.

just sharing...i really dont know what to say anymore.

That sounds difficult. I can only suggest that you or someone else help her to become strong. No one can help her but herself. Her parents seem to be beating her self esteem. If she cannot find her self esteem, she can't do anything for herself. Good luck

Hmmm...that's why I keep saying Asian people are crazy...:o

This is a tough situation though...I don't know what I'd do...well, I do know what I'd do...

Getting_stronger

Please talk to someone about this. This is a hard time- talk to a professional. You guys will work through it. But your gf needs support.

All the best