Couldn't handle seeing her.

As some of you may have read fom a thread I made a few days earlier. I had to endure unavoidable contact with my EX the last couple of nights. We occasionally work in the same place together, and although we both work in different sections, we both have to attend the same briefing. And everyone who works there has to walk past me on the way out (don't ask).

I had previously been in NC for about 4 weeks and wasn't doing too bad at all. I was looking at the courses I want to begin doing soon, and was having ideas about travelling in the summer.

But having seen her, we initially exchanged polite hello's, and then goodbye's as she was on her way out, I am absolutely crushed. I had a feeling it might set me back a little, but honestly I think I'm worse than when I started. I've been crying ever since, and God alone knows how I'm gonna keep up my NC now. The only reason I'm posting this is to stop me from sending something to her.

Any advice from anyone. I apologise to anyone I've given advice to as well, as I'm clearly not strong enough myself yet, but any help would be greatly appreciated....

Trust me do not send her anything. You have nothing to gain from doing so. It is over. You still miss her, and seeing her doesnt help either. It is absolutely unavoidable? Do u absolutely need this part time work? Isnt there something else you could do? If not, I would say get distracted in a hobby of some sort to keep your mind even busier at all times. Be strong, and keep focusing on you...NOT HER!

I know your going to say easier said then done, all those memories of good times may have cmoe flooding back to you when you saw her, but dont be deluded...shes NOT interested anymore in a relationship. You need to accept this.

Real sorry to hear this bro. I can only imagine what a bitch of a situation it must be.

You've worked hard on trying to sort your head out these last few weeks and now it feels like back to square 1.

DON'T CRACK.

Do what I do and thing 'tears of the clown'.

Hold on to whatever dignity you've been left with.

I had previously been in NC for about 4 weeks and wasn't doing too bad at all. I was looking at the courses I want to begin doing soon, and was having ideas about travelling in the summer

Keep this at the front of your mind.

Make a plan of action.

Stick to those things you want to do.

Keep reading up on them.

Google them.

Talk to people about these plans.

I'm still in college and hopefully I'll be in Uni after summer.

mate, I've walked the same path - it hurts like a monumental kick in the nuts but you have to see it through or you will regret it.

Don't crack.

Don't cave.

As Kurt Cobain sang:

"I like it I'm not gonna crack

I miss you I'm not gonna crack

I love you I'm not gonna crack."

Don't undo all that hard work fella.