i got off with my ex boyfriends best friend, again..

Charmaine_Champagne

Charmaine_Champagne

my ex was my first love, i dated him for 6 years but he dumped me and treated me really badly at the start of the year. i am not over him. during the summer i kissed his old childhood best friend and neighbor and told my ex about it to annoy him and as revenge. he then damaged his friends car and called me a whore in a tirade of abusive txts.

well this week i met his friend again and we did a lot more than kiss. we didn't sleep together but did everything else apart from intercourse. this guy is gorgeous, better looking than my ex and i fancy him. but this time i am not going to tell my ex about it, we are NC also this guy has sworn me to secrecy. i felt so elated the night it happened, it was amazing. but now i just feel really down and used as me and the friend are not in contact and he prob just thinks i'm a slut. it was fun at the time but i would much rather do sexual things within a relationship, i was used to being in a relationship.

also for new years eve i got ridiculously drunk and lost my cellphone early in the night, it is killing me wondering if my ex texted to wish me a happy new year, but now i will never know. i am so anxious. obviously it would not be an option to date the friend, that would never happen and i knew that but it feels like his friend just used me which isn't nice. i know i should see it as abit of fun but i have a habit of getting too attatched to ppl since my ex left. i'm so upset about the phone

any thoughts or advice???

Edited by Charmaine_Champagne
HeavenOrHell

You're using him too, to make your ex jealous, so I'm not sure what the problem is?

my ex was my first love, i dated him for 6 years but he dumped me and treated me really badly at the start of the year. i am not over him. during the summer i kissed his old childhood best friend and neighbor and told my ex about it to annoy him and as revenge. he then damaged his friends car and called me a whore in a tirade of abusive txts.

well this week i met his friend again and we did a lot more than kiss. we didn't sleep together but did everything else apart from intercourse. this guy is gorgeous, better looking than my ex and i fancy him. but this time i am not going to tell my ex about it, we are NC also this guy has sworn me to secrecy. i felt so elated the night it happened, it was amazing. but now i just feel really down and used as me and the friend are not in contact and he prob just thinks i'm a slut. it was fun at the time but i would much rather do sexual things within a relationship, i was used to being in a relationship.

also for new years eve i got ridiculously drunk and lost my cellphone early in the night, it is killing me wondering if my ex texted to wish me a happy new year, but now i will never know. i am so anxious. obviously it would not be an option to date the friend, that would never happen and i knew that but it feels like his friend just used me which isn't nice. i know i should see it as abit of fun but i have a habit of getting too attatched to ppl since my ex left. i'm so upset about the phone

• Author
Charmaine_Champagne

yeh i guess so, well i was the first time but i actually really like this guy that is the problem. and i'm upset about my phone, feeling down. and don't like the idea that his friend sees me as a slut. what happened between me and him was a big deal to me, it prob didn't even phase his friend. and i still love my ex. and my new years eve was a disaster

Edited by Charmaine_Champagne
yeh i guess so, well i was the first time but i actually really like this guy that is the problem. and i'm upset about my phone, feeling down. and don't like the idea that his friend sees me as a slut. what happened between me and him was a big deal to me, it prob didn't even phase his friend. and i still love my ex. and my new years eve was a disaster

Stop now. Don't even deal with another one of his friends again. You are hurting and your behavior lately is based only on that.

Please just take a time-out and work on yourself without trying to hook up with whomever. Yes, you're lonely...we all are. But if you want a real relationship that is HEALTHY, stay away from being intimate with his friends or anybody else for awhile.

word.... counseling!!!!!!

• Author
Charmaine_Champagne

yeh my behavior is very destructive, if i'm doing things to get back at my ex i am only really hurting myself. his friend is hot tho lol, no but on a serious note, i should prob lay off the alcohol too.

• Author
Charmaine_Champagne

i gave my ex bfs friend a bj up an alley after a club drunk at 2am, wow i am one classy girl. ya know this behavior is so out of character for me seriously. i was with the same guy from i was 17. now i just look like a slut and i would assume that is how his friend sees me? possibly desperate as well?

OP, have you considered counselling? I can remember you and your story from the Summer and you have been on a non stop rollercoaster of self-destruction and bad feelings that apparently is not stopping. You are now setting yourself up to be used for sexual gratification by men? You are going to have NO self esteem left, if you even have any NOW. I get the feeling this goes WAY deeper than just your ex. The man was abusive towards you and did many callous and cold things; if this wasn't a deeper issue you would of gladly said good riddance. I really do think it's time you went in and saw a counsellor to deal with some of these issues. You are really hurting yourself big time. Don't you want to be in a loving, fulfilling relationship that is about pleasure and joy and happiness; not thriving on pain and betrayel and bad feelings?

C_C, I absolutely do think you're starting off on the wrong foot for the New Year. Between your incessant posts about blowjobs and tongue rings, all I can really say is that you better slap yourself out of your daze before you get seriously and emotionally hurt from all of this.

Your ex? F--- him. The friend? F--- him as well.

Physically remove yourself from both these men and start making new friends. Why not start off the year with resolutions? Cliche, yes, but still effective as a guideline for the things that you do not, I repeat, DO NOT, want to go through again this year.

I can imagine you being a beautiful woman with much to offer if you learn to let go of the ex.

you seem to have pressed the self distuct button my love.

Your ex has had a massive impact on how you feel about yourself and that so sad. Please either see a counselling or read some self esteem books. You really need to learn to like yourself........not what you look like but the person inside.

We are all very very lonely on here and damaged. I beleive working on yourself especcially as you as still so young will make you a much more attractive woman.

sorry if it sounds patronising. It trully isnt ment that way. My mates have done similar things in the past and live with the regret of lowering themselves.

chin up duck. We all make mistakes but the important thing is to learn from them and better yourself xxx

nob