i was with my ex for 2 years...to cut along story short,he has lied most of that way through it over other women and begging his ex wife for 2nd chances...last xmas i cut all contact as he had been talking and chatting up another women from some internet dating site..i was crushed and he totally tormented me with this...i broke down as it was long since my dad had died and i was full of different emotions and couldnt cope atall...he then started to email me and we did meet up and he was crying saying hes been stupid and because i was still so emotionaly attatched to him i took him back..he told me there was no other girl..but i did some digging and found out he was still intouch with the internet women..once he knew i had spoken to her he called her and told her he still loved me and to leave him alone..which she did..because he kept his fone away from me i started to grow insecure...fast foward a few months and i find hes yet again intouch with another women...hes telling me he is then hes not then he is then hes not then hes met someone in cardiff then he hasnt..im so low now that im staying with my sister as i cant get through this by myself.my head is in bits and the constant pain in my stomach is awful..i have tried to go no contact but im so weak and perthectic to him.yet he still texts me saying he loves me but im now having major trust issues..i wanna find out who this girl is and tell her what hes doing but i dont know how to even find her name out..im in a million confused bits and im just not strong anymore..i have hung on to his every word..im just so sad

there nothing to be confused about, this guy is not respecting you and furthermore you're not respecting yourself. till then your problems will be him and yourself. a guy like this doesnt deserve someone great like you. you are very strong for staying in this situation as long as you have. however, i think now you should bow out. good luck!!!!

What is so bad, so awful, so dreadful, so pitiful about you, that you think this man is all you deserve?

Turn it around:

What the hell does he think he has that deserves you?

Nothing.

he's deceitful, he's a cheater, he's using you and he's manipulative. he's two-timing you and yanking your chain.

Tell your sister - ask her forcefully - DEMAND of her - that she prevent you form accepting his calls, responding, replying, connecting, listening , talking or ever engaging in any connection with this man, ever again.

She is to sit on your head if you even so much as imply that you wonder what he's doing.....

Then book an appointment at a beauty salon, have your hair done, have a facial, a manicure and go out one evening and enjoy your new freedom, to make your choices about who you are and what you want out of life.

because you're worth it.

;)

• Author

thankyou so much for the reply..my mobile is now off and staying off...im not strong atall..he has text me saying im too call him if i want him back yet i have done all the contact and now hes making demands of me by telling me im to top my fone up and call him!!! i asked him of 2 things...that was to change his mobile number and cut all ties with these women and to delete women off his fb that he doesnt know and he wont answer me other than im too call him...im so emotionaly battered down now that i dont even want to go outside to a shop..i have no energy and the dark thoughts im going through are awful.i hate the fact xmas is comming and im really dreading the fact that while il be going through the motions of a break up and no contact while hes having fun around another family..its not a nice feeling atall..i was one of the lucky ones that knew how to dig but other women wont see this as hes very charming and very good at lying,he fooled me for a long time before i realised what he was doing and that was only thanks to a mate of his that told me what was going on and they still dont speak to this day..all my family and friends hate him for what hes doing to me.yet im so in it i can see it i just cant act on it...im at an all time low that yes i do feel hes all i deserve..where do i draw the strengh from when im like this? please help me guys x