All on the same boat

We are all here for the same reason- to heal. We are all here because we have a problem, don't be in denial admit that your relationship is over firstly and use this site so you don't feel emotionally abused by yourself or others. It's like alcohol or drug use, in the sense of needing a fix by contacting our ex and we keep going back for another hit knowing it is slowly tearing us apart but with help from each other we will all manage through this horrible ordeal so we need not feel this pain any longer.

I'm just sick of feeling like a damn yo-yo. One day I will get through pretty much the whole day without a thought, then it will hit me BAM!! Then I will dwell, wonder, will. I do what I can to keep myself busy but there is always time for one more thought. AARRGH!!

JUST when I think I'm doing better I start getting emotional again. Seriously, I don't know how much more of this I can handle. I think last week when I wanted to kick his face off was a little bit easier than the bursting into tears at inappropriate times situation I have this week.

WTF!!!!

He still hasn't left my thoughts for more than TEN WAKING MINUTES since the breakup almost 3 months ago!

It's the same. Yesterday i was feeling strong. This led me to think to her. Today i feel again the desire to contact her, memories are creeping in again, i feel sad.

F******g ride in hell, i can't see any way out. I can feel the pain is less excruciating that 2 months ago, but is pain nevertheless...and i can't see when this is going to end.

Let's try to make another day...!!!

Hey guys and gals, I feel the same way about my ex, I was with this beautiful woman and I felt like I let her slip right through my fingers. I wasn't strong enough for her and she took advantage of me, however we still are in contact with each other. She calls me often to talk to me about who's she with now, and it doesn't bother me, cause I don't think she's happy with him, but I support her because we are friends. I'm meeting different people now, I actually met someone who I've been on 3 dates with so far and it's going well. Of course I'd be lying if I told you guys that I don't want to be with my ex, of course I do immensly. I know it may never happen, but we'll see. At least we still talk to each other, when she doesn't have to. She calls me more than I call her, so that tells me that she may actually miss me, but I am not getting my hopes up to high. I'm enjoying the new person I'm seeing now, and taking it one day at a time. So, I understand your frustrations, and when I see a certain movie or hear a certain song, I do sit there and ponder about her, but I know tomorrow is a new day and I have to keep my head up and stay positive.