10 Red Flags

1. You don't have any close friends that you've known over a year (and your 31).

2. You constantly asked me if I still loved you (10 times a day).

3. Extremely Jealous & Loved to make Ex's Jealous (Telling me to kiss you when we saw your ex in the street).

4. Monitored me signing off and on facebook chat by the minute and asking why I didn't say hello to you why I was only on the site for 2 minutes.

5. Constantly listen to all background noises while we were on the phone to try and determine where I was.

6. Whenever we went to a restaurant NO MATTER WHAT you would never sit at the first table they offered you, never...i don't know what this means, but it means something.

7. I could never be on the computer for more than five minutes without you asking me why I was on the computer and not hanging out with you, constantly.

8. Would not talk to me because I didn't hug you between every inning of my softball game with the guys.

9. Called my mom fake before really establishing a relationship with her and getting to know her.

10. Going through my emails daily since the day we were engaged, never asking me about anything....just accumulating nonsense and then bringing it up at the most inopportune time to try and make me feel so guilty that I would agree to live in your country for the rest of my life, from sheer guilt...guilt for what???

6. Whenever we went to a restaurant NO MATTER WHAT you would never sit at the first table they offered you, never...i don't know what this means, but it means something.

8. Would not talk to me because I didn't hug you between every inning of my softball game with the guys.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'm sorry. I died laughing after reading these two.

I don't mean to sound like i'm laughing at your situation, please do not think that. This woman just sounds rediculous.

I don't know how you put up with it as long as you did. That would drive me crazy!!

I don't know about you, but when my fiance does or says something absolutely rediculous, I can't help but laugh. It pisses him off until no end, but I can't help it!

Wow, your ex does seem very very insecure or needy.

About #6, I dont think that means anything about her personality; I hardly ever take the first table either...the reason? I used to date this girl who was a server at a restaurant, she told me that they always offer the "worst table available" to anyone who walks in, they just roll the dice and hope you wont complain, because they want to fill those tables first to people who wont complain about it. That way, other, more picky customers, will get preferred tables, and therefore want to come back again. Its a business tactic.

I made a list of 26 things my ex did that I couldn't stand when we first broke up. I've since lost the list but, all 26 things,plus one(cheating), came right back when we tried to reconcile. I broke it off with her after a month. There's reasons why we/they are ex's. :cool:

Yeah, I have to admit that I laughed about the restaurant thing, too. Don't know what it means but it means something. OMG!!!! Hysterical. You go, girl. Listen to those instincts.

Acutally what a lot of that stuff means is that nothing is ever going to be good enough and no matter what a person does, it will never be good enough. "Nope, this table isn't good enough and any first choice you make will never be good enough." You were perched on the doorstep of marrying an abuser. He was in the early stages of pushing you, and taking notes so that he could throw all the irrational stuff in your face later and make you believe that he actually believed it. These people are demented.

Hey, let me guess - did he hate animals, too?

• Author

Yeah, I'm a man lol.

I've worked in the restaurant business and I will tell you that 75% of the time the table they gave us is the table I would have picked, oh well. Now I can sit at that table whenever I want. I feel good today.

Yeah, I'm a man lol.

I've worked in the restaurant business and I will tell you that 75% of the time the table they gave us is the table I would have picked, oh well. Now I can sit at that table whenever I want. I feel good today.

Oh! Sorry. Then you go guy! :)