Why would she ignore me?

My Ex left me over 2 months ago and on doing so, said that if we ever met in public, that she would hope that we could still talk. However, last saturday, I saw her for the first time at a bar since we went our separate ways.

I was with my mates and we were chatting to some girls when I noticed her walking towards us, I didn't know how to react but turned away as I saw her turning her head in my direction.

when I looked back I saw her hurriedly turn around and tell her friend to turn back.

I don't know if she didn't want to see me or if she was somewhat jealous that I was chatting up some girls or didn't know what to do and so turned around.

I saw her a couple of times that night as she was standing about 10 metres away from me but left her be. i never made any interaction with her at all...even though my heart was telling me otherwise!

I thought I was getting over her, but when I saw her, all those feelings for her came rushing back.

I don't intend tormenting her...I'll let her have her space. I don't have her number either way, just an email address!

What do you guys think was her reason for ignoring me or what does her body language say?

she probably wanted to see how you would react. The important thing to remember is actions always speak louder than words. She left you so dont be affraid to analyse this as she doesnt love you. If she did she would want to be with you every single day. You need to figure out if you actually want this girl to talk to you? By the way you said your feelings came flooding back when you saw her suggests that you love this girl. So anything she says to you while your feeling this way will always end in more heartbreak.

Best thing to do is not look too deeply into how she acts. Its far more complicated than you probably realise. make sure you heal your better without her

the reason why she said he hopes you would still talk when you broke up was to let you down easier and feel less guilty. Did she say i hope we can still be friends..etc

She probably ignored you because she didnt want there to be a scene. She may have thought you would hassle her infront of her friends and thought it was a difficult situation for her to deal with.

She will probably talk to you when you are both on your own and she feels you are over her