Sorta ran into my ex

If anyone knows my story my ex of 3 years had left me and was in some other dudes arms a week or two later.Anyway im sitting there at 711 and my friend went inside and i stayed in the car.I then glence across the parking lot and who do i see but my ex and her friend.I nearly melted into my chair and just frooze there.I had a current gf but as of late its been rocky so we had to end things.I know november of last year was some time ago but i still got sad.I miss who she was but i hate how she seems to still be winning cause shes the main reason i cant fully give this new girl my heart and trust. Its been long enough shouldnt i be healed

In a way she is winning if it's stopping you from giving yourself to another person, but you can't really help that. If you aren't fully healed yet, then you aren't fully healed yet. Sounds like you made a good attempt to move on with having a new GF and all, sometimes you just can't help it.

Think about who really deserves your attention, the girl who left you and had someone else in a week, or the girl who you've been spending time with.

You shouldn't want your ex back. Would you feel good if she dumped the current guy and came right back to you? People who jump around that fast are not emotionally healthy.

• Author
In a way she is winning if it's stopping you from giving yourself to another person, but you can't really help that. If you aren't fully healed yet, then you aren't fully healed yet. Sounds like you made a good attempt to move on with having a new GF and all, sometimes you just can't help it.

Think about who really deserves your attention, the girl who left you and had someone else in a week, or the girl who you've been spending time with.

You shouldn't want your ex back. Would you feel good if she dumped the current guy and came right back to you? People who jump around that fast are not emotionally healthy.

Thats what kills me inside its really a no brainer who i should be with and its this new girl.She cooks for me,helps me if im in a bind,always tells me how hot i look and so on.I have tried so hard to just let her in fully but it seems a wall is up.my ex still has a lot of growing up to do heck the other day out of no where i get a text like this

Hey was it ever bad when we were making love ?

I looked puzzled i dont know whats her deal it kills me that she still holds this sorta spell on me.Maybe its the fact she was my first love and took my virginity and i felt i would spend my life with her i dunno.I almost wish in a sick way i walked in on her cheating on me at least i would be full of rage but im not :(