Marriage to fast?

I have been seeing this man for 3 years, long distant relationship threw the internet was the start of it all. He is in Canada and Im in the USA so it was hard to get to be with each other. We both have traveled to see one another threw out this time and he had asked me to marry him. He now has a new girlfriend and he has asked her to marry him. He hasn't been with this lady according to him not even 30 days yet!

We was together for over a year when he asked me... Is this normal for some men or what?

I was really suprised to find out that it was true. The mailing list im on he had mentioned that he was getting married threw there to some of the others on it. He had told me that in the last letter but I refused to believe that because of the break up.

I heard that people do get married but once they start finding out little things then it dont work out. I hope this is one of them, but Im ready to see if it works or not.

I wouldnt ever want to marry someone with out knowing them, that is just not right.

;)