she lied AGAIN

drsanders83

Im going to try and reduce our history to a paragraph so bare with me, i'll just give you the basics. We met off of MySpace about 3 years ago and have been dating on and off for over 2 years now. I really cared for her alot so when we got serious THAT was my basis for the relationship. CARE, not love. Not IN love anyways. She was not my type, white, blonde, NOT 110 (my ideal mate weight). So I was tempted alot to entertain HOTT girls with the idea to hook up, but i never did. Instead i kept breaking up with my girl. to make a long story short we have been doing this every few months for the past 2 years and I finally "woke up" and realised how awesome of a girl i had that absolutely loved me about 3 months ago. So I changed for the best, i didnt lie ever, i wasnt tempted to talk to other chics, i was romantic/effectionate. Our relationship was amazing except for the guys she wanted to keep as friends. I didnt want to be the dominating jealous guy so I let her keep "good guy" friends she had no history with until they screwed up and said something stupid like "hey babygirl" etc....which they ALL eventually do. One particular guy she really wanted to keep as a friend was in prison. She said there was NEVER ANYTHING BETWEEN THE TWO OF THEM. We had FIGHTS over these damn guys who eventually screwed up so I thought she honestly believed these guys were good people. ANyways, this guy in prison got out and guess what?? he screwed up and called her something inappropriate like "baby girl" and so she stopped talking to him. Thank you for that babe. BUTT....a few days ago i was cleaning the apartment (which we both live in) and found letters (written in the months that we were apart) from this guy. They said things like "baby girl" "i love you TOO" "cant wait to kiss ur tits" "send me more pictures" "cant wait to be with you AGAIN" etc.... :( i asked her about them and she said still that they never had anything, that she told him she loves him like a friend :/ (ya right) and that shes real real real sorry for lying to me. Remember, she wanted to keep this guy as a friend while me and her were dating and planning marriage?????? DUMB, i packed all of my things, and tried to leave. Well shes pregnant, and diabetic, and a drama queen so she stressed herself out about me leaving and ended up in the hospital. So im back, but im not completely sure i want to be. Just because shes having my baby isnt a reason to stay i know. Im a little scared to be by myself again i guess? my life doesnt make since without her, like all my priorities and dreams go out the window if i leave. What should I do?