Pictures of us on facebook

crackerjax9

Do you suggest deleting them or untagging us in them? I want him to realize how serious I am. I have unfriended him and maybe getting rid of pictures will show him im not kidding about this whole break up.

No dont delete them...

The thing is not to do anything...

and dont view his profile...

If you have removed him then dont be tempted to add him...

Dont contact him and don't do anything with his friends...

Do you suggest deleting them or untagging us in them? I want him to realize how serious I am. I have unfriended him and maybe getting rid of pictures will show him im not kidding about this whole break up.

Why do you need to "show" him anything at all? What are you trying to prove to yourself? If you are truly moving on then just ignore him. Don't look at his profile and don't break NC. Just focus on yourself, getting healthy and moving on. If it truly is HIS loss then you need not prove anything....just disappear.

Some people seem to have no problems with having photos of their exes on Facebook. Personally if I was dating a guy and he still felt the need to have photos of his ex on Facebook I would be very annoyed... I'd expect him to delete them, and untag himself in other people's photos, as part of showing that he is definitely separated from her. I don't want to see kissy/cuddly photos of my guy with his ex, if it's over it's over. So yes, I would delete/untag if I were you.

JackhammerGemma

The first thing I did when I broke up with my ex was delete his pictures from my MySpace & Facebook, and changed my status to single. That was a big thing for me because during our prior spats and minor break ups I could never bring myself to do that, so for me that showed (to myself anyway) that I meant business. Recently I added a pic of me that I cut him out of and he saw it and wasn't happy about it. Too bad, so sad. I say delete him. At least you won't have to look at his face every time you look at your albums.